question about filling out COMP secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I supposed to have an admissions ID already to put down?

I keep putting information in, like my phone number, and have it popping up somewhere else in my file. When I erase it there, the place it should be inputed is erased as well.

With the names and stuff for the letters of recommendation, I did a pre-health comittee interviewm do I have to put down who interviewed me and what not ?

And for the work/volunteer info, do I need to put down the address, phone #s, etc

Some of it I no longer have.

Members don't see this ad.

Imbebo....

your admissions ID should be on the letter that was sent to you requesting you to submit the secondary.

As far as the LOR. Just write down the name of the university that is sending the committee letter. ( I had a similar dilema ).

And no....you don't need all of the info.
If you have it, great. If not, I don't think it would be a big deal.
I worked in sports management more than 10 years ago, and the company no longer exists. So obviously there is no phone number. Plus I don't remember the address anyway!

would it look bad if I hand wrote part of the application in? I dont want my home and busines phone numbers showing up as the numbers where I worked.

or my pre-med advisor's name showing up as the place where I volunteered once.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem with things popping up in the wrong places. When I corrected them just before I printed they seemed to stay ok.

wish I could say the same

Just a sidenote here, I thought the pdf format of the Western Secondary SUCKED! I had to leave my computer on for two days because after I was half way through it and couldn't finish, I realized that without owning the full version of acrobat I couldn't save. It would have been just as easy for them to make it a MS word secondary, or a web secondary. ARGH! That and I haven't heard a word from them since I sent the secondary. Oh well, I have other eggs in another basket.

Hi.. I was curious what formats the COMP secondary app came in.. just PDF as well as a paper format? I almost don't remember the PDF format, but I do remember having to type something into some online application and then printing it out. That's strange though.. that you can't save that specific file unless you have the full version of adobe. It'd be a good thing to point out to the admissions office as feedback..