This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ice Princess23

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi 🙂. I have a question specifically about the addendum you can submit with explaining a lower GPA. I was thinking of talking about how I have a disability so that made it a lot more difficult for me. There's more to it, I also had to change my major from humanities to science focuses because with my disability it made turning in writing assignments on time really easy and I didn't get accommodations/lost a lot of points for that. I do have a verified disability though with special paper work and stuff. Also I go to an academically rigorous school, Hopkins.