Question about Sex and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pgchemist1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or am I the only female in my class that is oh so super horny since becoming a med student? Any ideas? Guys, I would definitely love your input on this matter! Thanks. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

pgchemist1 said:
Is it just me or am I the only female in my class that is oh so super horny since becoming a med student? Any ideas? Guys, I would definitely love your input on this matter! Thanks. ;)

I would love to give you my input on the matter.

Reactions: 3 users
Whisker Barrel Cortex said:
I would love to give you my input on the matter.

Well Whisker Barrel Cortex, what is your input?

Vanessa

Members don't see this ad :)
Seven weeks in, I called up and ex-boyfriend so we could "hang out." He was (and still is) such a jerk but he's good for some things. ;)

medstudent2008 said:
Seven weeks in, I called up and ex-boyfriend so we could "hang out." He was (and still is) such a jerk but he's good for some things. ;)

Goof for your girl. I hope it was worth it!!!! Good luck in med school!!! :luck:

pgchemist1 said:

My (male) input: This is sometimes a problem in med school since there is less leisure time, and meeting people is so random. It would be nice if there was a more systematic way for those who were interested to easily tell who else is available and interested. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

And pgchem-this is an interesting thread.

musicphan said:
My (male) input: This is sometimes a problem in med school since there is less leisure time, and meeting people is so random. It would be nice if there was a more systematic way for those who were interested to easily tell who else is available and interested. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

And pgchem-this is an interesting thread.

my suggestion: women could try approaching a man they'd like to do and say "look, we're both totally busy, and i'm not looking for a boyfriend or husband, but i think you're kind of hot and, well, would you be interested in f*cking sometime?"

if a woman could get past the stigma her own kind place on that behavior, she will get all the lovin she needs, and it would be a rare (and gay, terrified, or married) man who refused.

pgchemist1 said:
Well Whisker Barrel Cortex, what is your input?

Vanessa

his input= penis

He would love to give you his penis.

Reactions: 1 user
pgchemist1 said:
i think you should approach some guys in your class on the matter. don't be bashful. and if you have any girlfriends at downstate tell them to do the same.
good luck and gd speed,
yoni

pgchemist1 said:

So...can i have your phone number?

pgchemist1 said:

Stress = Hedonist

But anyways, which school do you attend and who are you?

LOL...OMG, this thread is sooo true. I think med school and the lack of time does make the hormones go wild which makes studying practically IMPOSSIBLE! I can testify to that.

I don't know about approaching guys for sex (especially guys in your class). I do have my eye on a pretty young thang (who is not in my class) but I'm not sure if I find him attractive because he's attractive or if I'm just horny and desperate..... :confused:

I gotta start working out..

Members don't see this ad :)
BushBaby said:
I don't know about approaching guys for sex (especially guys in your class). I do have my eye on a pretty young thang (who is not in my class) but I'm not sure if I find him attractive because he's attractive or if I'm just horny and desperate..... :confused:

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Re: horniness and medical school, I think you crave sex because it is a stress reliever. So, the more stressed you become, the hornier you'll get. As a borderline asexual being, medical school has done wonders for my libido.

A.D.O.R. said:
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Re: horniness and medical school, I think you crave sex because it is a stress reliever. So, the more stressed you become, the hornier you'll get. As a borderline asexual being, medical school has done wonders for my libido.

Man it's getting really really bad man. I am starting to think about things that I would ordinarily not think about. Then this guy I fancy, I saw him like 3 weeks ago and I've been obsessing over him :love: . I saw his picture on the school directory website and he wasn't even THAT cute...aka...if I wasn't in this situation, I probably won't consider dating him. But for some unGodly reason, I still want him.

It's getting to the unhealthy level when I NEED something now...I mean I'm not going to get with "anybody" just for the sake of having or feeling a man next to me but still man...

4ever, if you are reading this...you know all me and you know who be talking about all day and night is BOYZZZZZZZ. We are soo boy crazy it's botherline a sin.

Oh yeah, I went running today to destress. I also work out in the morning about 3x a week to loosen some of the tension.

Ok, so paws is in on this one too - :D

I have my personal list of the men I would ask. Yep, something about the studying all by yourself for endless hours, that borderline asexexual thing.

Here's what I listen to when I want to take a quick mental break:

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/thestation/listen/index.html (the AM 1215 site, awesome!)

It's like a little jivin' party right at your desk, just need the other people, some dancing and you're all set. :thumbup:

Paws said:
Ok, so paws is in on this one too - :D

I have my personal list of the men I would ask. Yep, something about the studying all by yourself for endless hours, that borderline asexexual thing.

Here's what I listen to when I want to take a quick mental break:

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/thestation/listen/index.html (the AM 1215 site, awesome!)

It's like a little jivin' party right at your desk, just need the other people, some dancing and you're all set. :thumbup:

you listen to virgin radio when you are horny? heeeheee

Indo, man! I didn't even think of that !! good laugh ... :laugh:

Cut open a penis and accompanying scrotum. The mental image will curtail the horniness for at least a week. :eek: (or at least it did me)

delchrys said:
my suggestion: women could try approaching a man they'd like to do and say "look, we're both totally busy, and i'm not looking for a boyfriend or husband, but i think you're kind of hot and, well, would you be interested in f*cking sometime?"

if a woman could get past the stigma her own kind place on that behavior, she will get all the lovin she needs, and it would be a rare (and gay, terrified, or married) man who refused.

haha.. nice idea :)

Welcome to a man's world! Except we've felt this extremely horny way since oh about junior high or so. Then all through H.S. then all through college. I suppose it's our earlier onset of sexual prime and what not. But still, I just hit 30 and I haven't noticed any downward trend in my libido, more like it increases each year.

Just imagine when all you chickies hit 30, don't they say that is when females hit the sexual prime and peek sexual drives? Wow, you'll be totally insatiable by then! Good luck!

I would say don't approach someone in your class. It has way too much potential to turn out really really bad. Residents can be good though. I think your problem is very common. I kept my most recent ex around for an extra year and a half, mainly for the sex.

It sucks, but vibrators, etc. are probably your best bet overall. Exercise is good too.

Sohalia said:
I would say don't approach someone in your class. It has way too much potential to turn out really really bad. Residents can be good though. I think your problem is very common. I kept my most recent ex around for an extra year and a half, mainly for the sex.

It sucks, but vibrators, etc. are probably your best bet overall. Exercise is good too.

Damn....for a year and a half? I don't know if I could handle being used like that for that long...

-Ice

P.S. Are you that beautiful that the men in your life keep coming back, I wonder? ;)

A.D.O.R. said:
borderline asexual being.

ahhh...what a statement!!! I am also asexual w/ my primary mode of reproduction being binary fission. I do not have to worry about these issues...I continue chugging along...studying hard........ :)

-Harps

Harps said:
I do not have to worry about these issues...I continue chugging along...studying hard........ :)

-Harps

If you're studying "hard" then I think you do need to worry about these issues.

ice_23 said:
Damn....for a year and a half? I don't know if I could handle being used like that for that long...

C'mon do you really think he had a problem with this??? :laugh:

JMD said:
If you're studying "hard" then I think you do need to worry about these issues.

:laugh: :laugh: that was great...heheh

-Harps

get a vibrator.

pgchemist1 said:

are u a real woman? it doesn't sound like a woman's message to me.

youngman said:
are u a real woman? it doesn't sound like a woman's message to me.

Why because women aren't allowed to be horny? :rolleyes:

Please, most real women love sex just as much as men, we are just pickier about who we have it with.

delchrys said:

My personal experience supports this. Men don't often say no to that sort of statement. Thank goodness! Girl's got needs! :clap:

Doc Ivy said:
C'mon do you really think he had a problem with this??? :laugh:

depends on the woman, i suppose...:)

;)

-Ice

Harps said:
ahhh...what a statement!!! I am also asexual w/ my primary mode of reproduction being binary fission...

-Harps
Same here, but its situational for me, most of the people in my school/surrounding environment are horribly ugly, and all the pretty people are married/previously involved. :thumbdown:

InfinitUni,
Love that las quote in your signature. "slipindicktomy" :laugh: I've gotta start watching Nip/Tuck. been hearing lots of good things about it.

young freshman...:D
as a battle-hardened 4th year, i would advise you guys (and gals) against one-night stands...mind you that your class is only 120-180 people. and you see your girl/boy-toy every frickin day. if something goes sour, you're gonna be hating life.

i would recommend that you get your game on outside of med school. there is plenty of hot horny women at the bars. just wear your jimmy hat! :D

Guys,

So far, the Whisker Barrel Cortex leads in the hot guy arena!
His reply is witty, right on the bat, and a bit on arrogant side . He seems to like the sex game and that's a definitive turn on. He is not threatened by the intelligent female and that is another turn on ( because, if you get his inuendo, you are in the game!).

I think there is nothing wrong with female approaching the male openly, with intent to have sex (given there is a mutual attraction). Why is there then, so many guys who are so threatened with this approach?

Maybe the problem is, you can't hear the legions of dudes out here, nodding our heads in agreement. What is there to say? "You go, girl!?" Okay. Consider it said. My gf leapt on me after our first date, and made her intentions fairly clear. I've had no problem with that whatsoever.

bosnia said:
I think there is nothing wrong with female approaching the male openly, with intent to have sex (given there is a mutual attraction). Why is there then, so many guys who are so threatened with this approach?

I really don't think most guys are threatened with that approach. I think most girls don't want to use that approach in order to avoid any sexually-derived label being placed on them by other ppl.

-Ice

ice_23 said:
depends on the woman, i suppose...:)

;)

-Ice

HAHAHA.......... Ice, is there ANYONE hooking up in our class??? We seem to be pretty tame....

BushBaby said:
Oh yeah, I went running today to destress. I also work out in the morning about 3x a week to loosen some of the tension.

Exercise tends to make me even more horny. And seeing all those hot, hard, sweaty, muscular male bodies in the gym only adds to it. And even if I'm working out when there's no one around, I start to fantasize about those male bodies and all the stuff I'd like to do to and with them throughout the workout. This is on a "normal" day. During ovulation time, it's all crazy to the point where I can barely sit or stand still.

And I'm all for the upfront "I want your body, not your heart" approach.

bosnia said:
Why is there then, so many guys who are so threatened with this approach?
Total Myth. We're not!

If some chick came up to me, wraped her legs around my waist and said "Hey, nice boots, want to stuff me like a thanksgiving turkey?"

My response would be: :thumbup: :D :luck:

quideam said:
HAHAHA.......... Ice, is there ANYONE hooking up in our class??? We seem to be pretty tame....

If so, no one seems to be saying anything...you know any secrets? ;)

-Ice

This is the first time in my life when I've only felt lust for someone.
I love my boyfriend but I can't help eyeing some of the buff bods in my class sometimes.

ok, so I have a question...So who thinks foot size is representative of other things....

I totally agree with the OG poster. Sexual thoughts increase exponentially when studying hardcore. what to do, what to do......

darn hormones! :smuggrin:

daktar said:
Exercise tends to make me even more horny. And seeing all those hot, hard, sweaty, muscular male bodies in the gym only adds to it. And even if I'm working out when there's no one around, I start to fantasize about those male bodies and all the stuff I'd like to do to and with them throughout the workout. This is on a "normal" day. During ovulation time, it's all crazy to the point where I can barely sit or stand still.

And I'm all for the upfront "I want your body, not your heart" approach.

wait wait...you're NOT a guy? All this time....you're a daktar woman..not daktar sahib....lol :laugh:

-Harps