Question about Sex and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rebeclette said:
This is the first time in my life when I've only felt lust for someone.
I love my boyfriend but I can't help eyeing some of the buff bods in my class sometimes.
Man, all women think about is buff bods, what about the three most important organs, doesn't they make the most difference?
 
i get pretty animalistic at times when it comes to doing the deed. girls love it when i spank em' rough and often....ohhhh yeahhhhh!!
 
InfiniteUni said:
Man, all women think about is buff bods, what about the three most important organs, doesn't they make the most difference?

To answer your question, yes. Size does matter. 😀

I actually don't go for the super buff body type, although nice abs are a turn-on. Usually guys that are that obsessed with their body, tend to be very concieted. I just like normal, healthy guys.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rebeclette said:
ok, so I have a question...So who thinks foot size is representative of other things....

I'm seeing a guy right now who has size 14 feet...and well to keep it PG rated, there is a STRONG positive correlation between foot size and well you know 😉 👍
 
Doc Ivy said:
I'm seeing a guy right now who has size 14 feet...and well to keep it PG rated, there is a STRONG positive correlation between foot size and well you know 😉 👍

damn, I only have size 13 🙁
 
To the OP,

Just let me add my two cents on the vibrator issue. Get one. Extra batteries. All the stress relief with none of the dating/screwing a classmate complications.
 
rebeclette said:
One of my lab partners wears a size 17!!! I can't help being a little curious

Alright, just thought I'd infiltrate this thread and have a myth-dispelling session.

"Urologists at St. Mary's Hospital and University College Hospital in London recorded the penile length of 104 men with foot sizes 8 through 13. For the purposes of the study, the men's organs were "gently stretched" while in the flaccid state and measured. When analyzed, the data so collected yielded no link between the size of the male organ and a man's feet. "A common misconception," the researchers reported, concluding, "There is no scientific support for this relationship.""

-source:http://www.snopes.com/risque/penile/size.htm

There's no correlation between penis size and any other body part.
 
Lion-O said:
Alright, just thought I'd infiltrate this thread and have a myth-dispelling session.

"Urologists at St. Mary's Hospital and University College Hospital in London recorded the penile length of 104 men with foot sizes 8 through 13. For the purposes of the study, the men's organs were "gently stretched" while in the flaccid state and measured. When analyzed, the data so collected yielded no link between the size of the male organ and a man's feet. "A common misconception," the researchers reported, concluding, "There is no scientific support for this relationship.""

-source:http://www.snopes.com/risque/penile/size.htm

There's no correlation between penis size and any other body part.

Yeah... in the flaccid state. The extent of size change because of an erection varies from guy to guy. I don't think this study necessarily disproves it because of this...
 
Only on SDN can a guy trick a bunch of future physicians that he is a women who is so horny.... by simply opening an account and putting a hot girl's picture on is avatar or signing his post " Vanessa " ...
 
fun8stuff said:
Yeah... in the flaccid state. The extent of size change because of an erection varies from guy to guy. I don't think this study necessarily disproves it because of this...

True, true. The infamous "grower, not a shower" male.
 
OnMyWayThere said:
Only on SDN can a guy trick a bunch of future physicians that he is a women who is so horny.... by simply opening an account and putting a hot girl's picture on is avatar or signing his post " Vanessa " ...

Dude, take it from a real woman... studying makes you HORNY. Why don't you believe this??? Maybe you just keep running into women who don't want to sleep with YOU 😱
 
Can I add that, yes, this even happens to us married folks. We don't have much trouble working that little problem out though. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OnMyWayThere said:
Only on SDN can a guy trick a bunch of future physicians that he is a women who is so horny.... by simply opening an account and putting a hot girl's picture on is avatar or signing his post " Vanessa " ...


Hi OnMyWayThere. Get a clue....women are hornier than men!!!!! :luck:
 
Tiki said:
Why because women aren't allowed to be horny? 🙄

Please, most real women love sex just as much as men, we are just pickier about who we have it with.



So true, so true.
 
Take it from me, I know about women very well. My point was that only on SDN can a guy make up a name, put an girl's pic for his avatar, sign a girl's name and make a bunch of future docs believe him. I realize girls are horny, trust me.
 
I think there most definitely are tons of sexually repressed peole in medschool! :laugh:
 
fun8stuff said:
Yeah... in the flaccid state. The extent of size change because of an erection varies from guy to guy. I don't think this study necessarily disproves it because of this...


I teach a Sexuality class, and teach that men who are smaller when flacid have more increase in size during erection. Men who are larger when flacid usually experience a small amount of growth when erect.
 
Alright, for penis size, I will speak up. I spent a year doing sex research at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, in Bloomington, IN. I learned a lot.

Here is penis info.

1. ave erect male 5.75 inches
2. no correlation b/w penis size and height, foot size, hand size
3. is a correlation b/w penis size and basal testosterone level (yrs 10-17 of life)
4. most women prefer a penis with a wide base vs. length.
5. 96.25% of women age 18-22 masturbate 1-3x/week (just thought I ould throw this in).
6. flaccid penis size correlation is +, meaning less size flaccid = more growth when erect. this has a lot to do with sym/parasym basal levels per individual.
7. as per #6 the same applies to the female clitoris.
8. if you have any specific q's, just ask them on this board.

You can learn a lot about sex and other sexully related tidbits in a year at the Kinsey. 😀

NF
 
normalforce said:
...3. is a correlation b/w penis size and basal testosterone level (yrs 10-17 of life)...
What is the correlation? Is it positive or inverse? Strong or Weak? Have any valid/generally accepted studies you can point to regarding this?
 
InfiniteUni said:
What is the correlation? Is it positive or inverse? Strong or Weak? Have any valid/generally accepted studies you can point to regarding this?

I could probably find a study, but you can too if you do a medline search.


Anyway, the immediate pre-pubertal and pubertal time periods are when the testosterone receptors are sensitive in the penile tissue. The receptors are linked the the anabolic growth phase of the tissues in the penis (corpora cav and spong). Most of the test level and degree of sensitization is genetic. Also, there is a baseline size per indiv that is genetic.

Anyway... there you have it.
 
InfiniteUni said:
Total Myth. We're not!

If some chick came up to me, wraped her legs around my waist and said "Hey, nice boots, want to stuff me like a thanksgiving turkey?"

My response would be: 👍 😀 :luck:

Nice boots? Not exactly the line I would use but whatever works I guess :laugh: :laugh:
 
As a male medical student, I would have to say, that the time I spend studying is the only break I get from thinking about sex. I think I have ADD but my forearms look magnificent!
 
Yeah, nice one about the forearms ... 🙂

So, I am still thinking about this thread and I was thinking today that it's not so simple to just say to a cute guy: hey there, let's get going! 😉

There are usually weird complications and expectations or whatever. Jealousies, stuff like that. I have never found it to be that simple ...

Anyone else been able to do this and keep it light?
 
If there are any ladies on this thread in NOLA, I'll be happy to help you out with your problem, lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Easy way for the ladies to keep it simple (no strings), find a guy in class with a girl friend. 👍
 
For PGchemist,

My first response was part joke part true. If you truly are a horny female, my advice is to start hanging out with single males (med students or residents). If you really want some sex without attachments, its shouldn't be that hard. Don't walk up to them and ask for sex, thats a little too awkward (never realized how odd that word is to spell). After you've met them and talked a little bit, just invite them over to your place to have dinner or study together. Get a feel for them and if they seem receptive, give them more and more obvious hints. Although I admit some men in the medical field may be so socially inept and naive that they don't get the hint, the majority would. Just make sure they are not overly religious or opposed to premarital sex or it could lead to rejection.
 
Dr. Rosenrose said:
Easy way for the ladies to keep it simple (no strings), find a guy in class with a girl friend. 👍



Somehow, Dr Rosenrose, that wasn't really what I had in mind. 🙄

On another, weirder note, I have found that in certain circumstances the only guys who asked me out are the married ones. (Ever work in an office?) But I digress ....
 
Here is penis info.

1. ave erect male 5.75 inches
2. no correlation b/w penis size and height, foot size, hand size

woo hoo, if this is true I beat the average and I am only 5'6" tall! :laugh:

This is one of the best SDN threads ever. my PBL classmates and i are rolling right now hehe

Although personally I'd never do the sex without personal attachments thing, I can see how med school fuels the testosterone and estrogen fires!

*smacks the thread with the bumping stick*

Good luck with the hookups V-meister (and the rest of ya'll!) 👍 :meanie:

-Richie
 
I keep having dreams about this guy in my class...its really disturbing, I don't even think about him really when I'm consious.
he totally reminds me of a high school boyfriend...anyone good at psychology?
 
Ok I havent read all these threads but if your a horney a girl and dont have a bf and dont have anything else to do but study...Watch a damn porno. :laugh:
 
Im not really a bit fan of porn...I don't find it to be particularly arousing. I think they should have regular romantic comedy type movies, but that have real sex in them.
 
shaq786 said:
Ok I havent read all these threads but if your a horney a girl and dont have a bf and dont have anything else to do but study...Watch a damn porno. :laugh:

You don't want porn when you're horny from stress... you want a big stiffy :laugh:
 
rebeclette said:
...I think they should have regular romantic comedy type movies, but that have real sex in them.
Too much dialogue for porn actors to handle... :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I got some questions. I am still premed, and I have never had a girlfriend, so I don't know too much stuff about what girls want, etcs. Anyways, people tell me that girls look for successful guys. I see lots of hot girls with successful guys, but it seems like girls talk more about abs and buff bodies than success. How does this work? Maybe girls in med school don't care if guys are successful because they will be able to bring home the bacon themselves? Maybe girls only care about successful guys if they are looking for a long term relationship? Im confused.
This is completely irrevelant, but, Richie Truxillo, I recognize that name. Are u the guy who sang everquest songs? Me and my brother used to listen to those all the time when were addicted to EQ back in the day...Oh man, that would be so sweet if u r that guy. Those songs were hilarious. My favorite one was "Theres a Train to the zone".
 
ethanolabsolute said:
Ok, I got some questions. I am still premed, and I have never had a girlfriend, so I don't know too much stuff about what girls want, etcs. Anyways, people tell me that girls look for successful guys. I see lots of hot girls with successful guys, but it seems like girls talk more about abs and buff bodies than success. How does this work? Maybe girls in med school don't care if guys are successful because they will be able to bring home the bacon themselves? Maybe girls only care about successful guys if they are looking for a long term relationship? Im confused.
This is completely irrevelant, but, Richie Truxillo, I recognize that name. Are u the guy who sang everquest songs? Me and my brother used to listen to those all the time when were addicted to EQ back in the day...Oh man, that would be so sweet if u r that guy. Those songs were hilarious. My favorite one was "Theres a Train to the zone".


Don't get caught up in all these dumb things you hear or what women say. All you need is confidence buddy and the rest comes ez...
 
blz said:
Don't get caught up in all these dumb things you hear or what women say. All you need is confidence buddy and the rest comes ez...
and money...
 
ethanolabsolute said:
Ok, I got some questions. I am still premed, and I have never had a girlfriend, so I don't know too much stuff about what girls want, etcs.
You'd be surprised by the number of med students who never had girlfriends. Sure, we got a few PIMPS in our class, but most guys are the shy type who happen to have a cynical view on relationships. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Just be yourself, and learn to be happy without a gf. Eventually, you're bound to meet someone who likes good-hearted intelligent guys, right ? Right ? :scared: