Question for Anesthesiologists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I totally understand your point. Honestly if I was a medical school graduate I would have the same opinion.

Actually, I should have stated this in my previous post, and I only speak for myself, but I totally respect the training that mid-level providers go through. The vast majority that I've met have been bright, motivated, professionals. And, anyone should be proud to have accomplished a CRNA degree/qualification. I know full well they're competitive programs that select for top notch candidates. I think you're getting a feel for the real issues that we are all facing, rather than it being a "they're a bunch of sh..ts" type thing.

Members don't see this ad.

I totally understand your point. Honestly if I was a medical school graduate I would have the same opinion.

I wish you were Nitecap.

That would mean that somewhere along the line your attitude and point of view changed and therefore, we would have one less militant crna out there.

I welcome your thoughts here and enjoy your debate. Unfortunately, you are not helping us as much as Nitecap did. :D

I wish you were Nitecap.

That would mean that somewhere along the line your attitude and point of view changed and therefore, we would have one less militant crna out there.

I welcome your thoughts here and enjoy your debate. Unfortunately, you are not helping us as much as Nitecap did. :D

Thanks Noyac. I will say that I have had change in attitude and my point of view is very different after participating in this forum. I don't think I was ever as bad as Nitecap....he doesn’t seem like someone that can step outside of his own shoes and look at issues from a different prospective. I don’t predict he will have a change in heart.

After posting this I am sure I will hear from him soon. :)