You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
Started by swifteagle43
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you have to ask then you don't stand a chance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
swifteagle43 said:Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
You could probably start off by spelling the name of your idol correctly...
iggyboop said:You could probably start off by spelling the name of your idol correctly...
you should follow his moves in harold & kumar go to white castle
in it, he gives you the step by step countdown to fame
i suggest you watch it closely and copy every move. dance for me, dance!
acidhouse303 said:you should follow his moves in harold & kumar go to white castle
in it, he gives you the step by step countdown to fame
i suggest you watch it closely and copy every move. dance for me, dance!
👍 Yes, Doogie Houser in Harold and Kumar--priceless.
swifteagle43 said:Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
you have to eat lots of rice 😛
4
45408
🙄 that's my nickname at my EMT job. I've got curly hair, and they think it's amazing that I plan to have an MD by age 26 (holy cow that's young! 😛)swifteagle43 said:Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
iggyboop said:You could probably start off by spelling the name of your idol correctly...
Better not to be doogie and have a life is my belief. Medicine isn't everything ...
swifteagle43 said:Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
if becoming a sitcom has-been is your goal, you better start drinking heavily and watch reruns of "Who's the Boss" all day long. Good luck in your endeavors.
Ah, everyone mentioned harold and kumar, but what you have forgotten is the doogsters important role in Starship Troopers. You know, he was the telepathic leader of the human army battling the alien bugs. Thats the real doogie houser people.
saki0005 said:if becoming a sitcom has-been is your goal, you better start drinking heavily and watch reruns of "Who's the Boss" all day long. Good luck in your endeavors.
So this is the path to becoming a sitcom has-been and not a doctor?! Well, this entire semester has been wasted 🙁 🙁 🙁
if you're older than 11 forget about it
Haha, funny how no one on this thread that attempted to spell the character's name got it right. It's Doogie Howser. His show rocked! When I was a kid, I use to think Wanda is so hot too!!
If you want to be like Doogie Howser, you need to be like this kid:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/08/25/sprj.sch.wonder.kid.ap/
His story has been posted countless times in the forums. But it still amazes me how someone can be that intelligent.
If you want to be like Doogie Howser, you need to be like this kid:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/08/25/sprj.sch.wonder.kid.ap/
His story has been posted countless times in the forums. But it still amazes me how someone can be that intelligent.
swifteagle43 said:Question: How can I become Dougie Howser MD?
Well for starters doogie howser wouldnt be on sdn making ******ed threads.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 939