1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Question re. MSSM acceptance package

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CADreaming06, Dec 5, 2005.

1. CADreaming06

CADreaming06 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

i just got the mt. sinai acceptance package today, and i am unsure what i am committing to by signing the "acceptance acknowledgement" letter. it states "I acknowledge and officially accept your offer of admission . . . " although i would love to go to mt. sinai, i am not ready to committ to it until i have heard from other schools. . . is this how these letters are normally written (this is my first acceptance)?
    thanks,
    CADreaming

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiMcatAcer

DesiMcatAcer Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    First of all congrats! I dont think you will be comitting as in 100% sure...you can hold multiple acceptances till May 15 I believe...hope it helps

4. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I was wondering the same thing too. I believe it just holds your place in the class. In other words, you're committed for now. You can always give up your seat later. Yeah, I was a little concerned by the wording too but that's just protocol, I guess.

5. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I was wondering the same thing. I believe it just holds your place in the class. In other words, you're committed for now. You can always give up your seat later. Yeah, I was a little concerned by the wording too but that's just protocol, I guess.