Questions over Scholl's podiatry application (special application questions)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adventure-time

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i.) For the personal statement document, are they looking for a new personal statement in the document section of the application, or the same one provided in the "supporting information-essay section"?

ii.) What exactly are they looking for in the "Catalog course descriptions" in the "documents section"?

iii.) What exactly are they looking for in the "shadowing/Healthcare hours" in the "document section"? Would I just make a word document and give the locations, dates, times, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1.) For the personal statement document, are they looking for a new personal statement in the document section of the application, or the same one provided in the "supporting information-essay section"?
I did it only once. Second one may be an optional or something.

2.) What exactly are they looking for in the "Catalog course descriptions" in the "documents section"?
I didn't include anything. It might be for some specific courses that might need to be counted for replacement or something.

3.) What exactly are they looking for in the "shadowing/Healthcare hours" in the "document section"? Would they want a word document for basic information of healthcare shadowing with supervisors, location, hours, etc.?
I didn't include any documents at all. All I have listed is hours and description in activities section. I didn't provide any documentational proof of any sort.

Reactions: 1 user
i.) For the personal statement document, are they looking for a new personal statement in the document section of the application, or the same one provided in the "supporting information-essay section"?

ii.) What exactly are they looking for in the "Catalog course descriptions" in the "documents section"?

iii.) What exactly are they looking for in the "shadowing/Healthcare hours" in the "document section"? Would I just make a word document and give the locations, dates, times, etc.?

I pasted my same personal statement. I did however do the Diversity Essay, I am not sure if it was even read it was never brought up.

I attempted to upload the class catalogs and realize it was a pain to do for my situation so I skipped that section. I figured they have my transcripts and everything on there is pretty self explanatory.

I did an excel sheet for my healthcare/shadowing hours that had the name of the place, address+ phone number, date, total hours. I printed it as a PDF and uploaded it for that section. It seems pretty redundant because it was the same stuff I listed as experiences in AACPMAS.

I pasted my same personal statement. I did however do the Diversity Essay, I am not sure if it was even read it was never brought up.

I attempted to upload the class catalogs and realize it was a pain to do for my situation so I skipped that section. I figured they have my transcripts and everything on there is pretty self explanatory.

I did an excel sheet for my healthcare/shadowing hours that had the name of the place, address+ phone number, date, total hours. I printed it as a PDF and uploaded it for that section. It seems pretty redundant because it was the same stuff I listed as experiences in AACPMAS.
If I remember correctly, when I was applying I contacted one of the schools and asked them about these 3. They said it was unnecessary and I left them blank.