Questions Regarding ADEA Dental School Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funkyfrank

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am applying for dental school this summer. I have a couple of questions regarding the application process.

1. I am retaking the DAT on July 5th. Would you recommend submitting the application before then?

2. With regards with the letters of recommendation, the ADEA website states the senders will receive an email designating where to upload their letters. Where can I submit the emails of professors so they can receive the links?

3. The website also states that one can consolidate all the necessary parts of the application for a fee to send to all the applicants desired schools. I paid the ADEA AADSAS student fee, where can I upload the parts of my application (ex.personal statement, etc.)

4. How does one go about sending official school transcripts? Do you mail the transcripts to ADEA or to each school individually?

Members don't see this ad.

https://portal.aadsasweb.org

This is the portal for the application. Create an account and start your application there.
you need to complete the application, and there will Be places for you to input personal info, personal statements, LORs info, and all that jazz.

Also, when you complete your application, go ahead and submit it. The DAT score will be uploaded when you take it later.

Good luck on the application process.

Have you made an account and even read the application? All of your answers are there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys thank you for your replies. I was given mis-information and registered as a AADEA AADSAS member by accident (even though I'm not in dental school yet). It was a $40 mistake but I'm good now and understand what to do

Hey guys thank you for your replies. I was given mis-information and registered as a AADEA AADSAS member by accident (even though I'm not in dental school yet). It was a $40 mistake but I'm good now and understand what to do
Oh you poor child

I hope you can get a refund.