I'll take the DAT on July 10th & wait for the good score to apply for dental schools this cycle (althou I'm major in BIO with GPA ~3.87, English is my 2nd language so i have a really hard time w RC section (my RC Bootcamp is only 15-17 so far), if this section isn't looking good in the real DAT, i'll study more, retake DAT &apply next cycle). I dunt want to take a risk of submitting app before DAT as other people suggest since there's a high chance my RC could go wrong. if it is good, I will submit my app in mid July (Ik this's pretty late since I've to wait for them to verify my transcripts after the date I submit ) I'm filling out my app atm & have some confusions, would be really appreciated if you can help me:
1/ I'll send my transcripts to ADEA online tomorrow, since I've 3 transcripts during my 6 undergrad yrs, it'd be beneficial for me to pay Professional Transcript Entry (PTE) to fill them out so I can focus on reviewing DAT and personal essay, plus I dont want them to send my app back (to fix which'll postpone my app further). Do you know if the PTE starts right away once receiving my transcripts (but before submitting my app)? If it is after, can I verify that they enter correctly and will this further postpone my app?
2/ About the LORs, i see pp talk about the Interfolio thing, I'm confused with how it works (knowing it helps to deliver the LORs to dental schools/ application??) if I remember right, i couldnt find interfolio anywhere in the app guideline. Is this the optional thing that recommended for LORs?