Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVIII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to part 18 of the random thread! All random thoughts welcome here! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey oxeye, what's your Wii number?

Lawl, for a second I thought you were just asking her for her regular number, you homewrecker.

Megboo, you'll slay the M-kitty regardless of date, but definitely do whatever it personally takes to boost your confidence. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Lawl, for a second I thought you were just asking her for her regular number, you homewrecker.

Megboo, you'll slay the M-kitty regardless of date, but definitely do whatever it personally takes to boost your confidence. :thumbup:

AB tour, park, or game?

AB tour, park, or game?

Geez...... Forest Park? There's lots to do there - free! Zoo, art museum, science center, plus the park itself is pretty.

Cardinals games can be fun depending on who's playing. If you get free Cards vs. Cubs tix - that's the game to go to!

All in all, I'd say Park>Game>AB

The AB tour is only an hour or so (and free) so you could do that along with park or game. It's only about 20 minutes from either.

It was awesome for us earlier, but a storm front is moving in and temps are supposed to go from 75 to 55 later this afternoon :(

*SIGH*

After much deliberation, I decided to change my MCAT date from 5/11 to 5/31. I just have too much going on. I feel confident in reviewing the material by 5/11, but it will be nice to have those extra days to do more practice problems, which I don't seem to have enough time for.

Woooo.
.....aaaaannddd... that makes three of us. :oops:

nothing available in Nellyville until 6/15, which is later than I want to take it. therefore, I will be headin' home on 5/24 and take the 'CAT on 5/25 at ( :eek: ) 8am.

since my Mom is probably more nervous than I am (which is saying quite a lot), I'll be staying with my big bro and his wife. plus their house is twice as close to the testing center, so I can "sleep in". :rolleyes:

Geez...... Forest Park? There's lots to do there - free! Zoo, art museum, science center, plus the park itself is pretty.

Cardinals games can be fun depending on who's playing. If you get free Cards vs. Cubs tix - that's the game to go to!

All in all, I'd say Park>Game>AB

The AB tour is only an hour or so (and free) so you could do that along with park or game. It's only about 20 minutes from either.
actually, megboo, I think what you're meaning to say here is that if they're going to the game and they can get an extra ticket for their "significant others", we're all about pretending to be sugar mommas for an afternoon. :thumbup:

(seriously- I'd do the game or the park. there's plenty of time to see AB. every time someone comes to visit you, they'll want to go there. I've been on that tour 10+ times for that very reason.)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just woke up from my 4th nap of the day. And I bet I'll still go to bed before 9.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. I hope I'm feeling normal so I can actually go out and get his present!

actually, megboo, I think what you're meaning to say here is that if they're going to the game and they can get an extra ticket for their "significant others", we're all about pretending to be sugar mommas for an afternoon. :thumbup:

(seriously- I'd do the game or the park. there's plenty of time to see AB. every time someone comes to visit you, they'll want to go there. I've been on that tour 10+ times for that very reason.)

yeah, yeah, that's it! You can read between the lines ;)

WTG on your test date. Sorry the MO place didn't work out :( But at least you are dedicated to go home!

yeah, yeah, that's it! You can read between the lines ;)

WTG on your test date. Sorry the MO place didn't work out :( But at least you are dedicated to go home!
it's Memorial Day weekend, so the madre is excited that I'll be there for Taste of Cinti, and I've already been told that I get to take the extra ticket to the Reds game that Fri night.. now I just have to see if I can get out of working that 1/2 shift Easter weekend and I can go home TWICE!

it's Memorial Day weekend, so the madre is excited that I'll be there for Taste of Cinti, and I've already been told that I get to take the extra ticket to the Reds game that Fri night.. now I just have to see if I can get out of working that 1/2 shift Easter weekend and I can go home TWICE!

I think you broke the mcat registration page! It's been down for "maintenance" all day!

Mind out of gutter plz.

You guys the thread is almost done to be closed. muahahahaha

BTW Ana, I saw that you decided on baylor for sure!! congrats!! I think you made a good decision. :D :p :hungover:

What else happenin pals?

You guys the thread is almost done to be closed. muahahahaha

BTW Ana, I saw that you decided on baylor for sure!! congrats!! I think you made a good decision. :D :p :hungover:

What else happenin pals?
I agree.

Ok, guys, finish up and I will close this thread. Who wants to start the next part???

Wow 10 more posts. Well 9. I'm not starting it so I'll leave it to Penguin to do the honor since she was the last person before me to post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.