Random non–MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread Part XXX!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PBandJ

hot dog back in action!
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
TRIPLE X randudes and randudettes!!

I had to start the new one b/c the old one should have technically been closed a while ago, and we need reviving!! RANDOM THREAD MUST NOT DIE! :)

And just for yucks, here's a dog with a bunch of tennis balls in his mouth!

4.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

wow, i just got whomped on by my pharm exam this morning. it's taken me the good part of the day just to get back in the mood to study for medicine (exam is on monday). ugh. how's everyone else doing?

wow, i just got whomped on by my pharm exam this morning. it's taken me the good part of the day just to get back in the mood to study for medicine (exam is on monday). ugh. how's everyone else doing?

what up?? Sorry to hear how your exam went. I'm sure you'll be ok in the end. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah im too lazy to search I started to and decided against it. Its all good I am sure you did great if you got secondaries and are applying. So lupe fiasco is at my school weee!

:)

What ever happened to Tweety aka jgberken??? I've not seen her post around here in a while.

Doing okay here. Just wish this basic science stuff would end soon... Feeling a bit burned-out and really ready for rotations to start.

I'm sorry to hear about your pharm exam. In the past, I've gotten my fair share of massacres on tests from that subject. It sucks that you may have not done well (if it's indeed the case), but as you said, as long as you pass it (*crosses fingers*)... However, I know that doesn't make it feel any better.... *hugs*

Members don't see this ad :)
omg it's 3am and i cant seem to fall asleep
so i'm gonna read about the lymphatic system and hopefully it'll bore me to sleep :(

I want to be you, haha I wish I did that. :laugh:

Ooh, me too! (If you're referring to Funky's ability to stay awake until 3am). I have quite the opposite problem - I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, and I can literally count the number of times that I've had trouble falling asleep on one hand. I used to wonder if I had narcolepsy, but I think I'm just one of those people who needs a ridiculous amount of sleep but NEVER gets it . . . hence, I'm chronically sleep-deprived. *sigh* Speaking of, it's time to take my sleepy self to bed! 'night everyone! :sleep:

Knowning this non-mcat thread, but is June a okay time to take the MCAT and still apply for medical school?

Yay for the upcoming holidays! I'm getting a little bit distracted with Thanksgiving prep and since last weekend I've always been looking for excuses not to do my practice problems. Instead, I've been practicing on making pecan pie! I made two kinds this week! Are you all excited for the long weekend ahead?

I am vegetarian, but I don't eat tofuturkey so don't ask if I do haha.

I'm vegetarian somewhat but my brothers and dad eat everything. So me and my mom eat all the sides. Even before I gave up meat for religious reasons, I was never a big fan of turkey. I always looked forward to Thanksgiving for the numerous amounts of side dishes. My favorite is stuffing (we always made one batch in the turkey and one separate outside of the turkey and got the savory herb one for the vegetarians). But I like all the other stuff too. :)

Not having a good thanksgiving so far, just lost 122 dollars worth of MCAT stuff because of my dumb brain haha.

well long story short so i don't make a fool of myself ha. I lost stuff relating to the MCAT and it cost me 122 dollars. But whatever I don't care its thanksgiving. I shall just have to spend the money again. :)

HAPPY thanksgiving SDN. I am grateful for this site because it will lead me to my dream career.