Random non–MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread Part XXX!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PBandJ

hot dog back in action!
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
TRIPLE X randudes and randudettes!!

I had to start the new one b/c the old one should have technically been closed a while ago, and we need reviving!! RANDOM THREAD MUST NOT DIE! :)

And just for yucks, here's a dog with a bunch of tennis balls in his mouth!

4.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I see that now. No wonder my cousin and my family friend both steered away from their dreams of going to a boston university for medical school over their state schools. I think both got into BU but chose to go to their respective state schools when they saw the price tag. i suppose they figured it would be better for residency to go there. haha.
i didn't even apply to BU med because i knew they did not have funded slots for the md/phd program, so i'd have to be shelling out $45K per year (or whatever their ridiculous tuition rates are) plus being there for 7-8 years. yeesh!

i didn't even apply to BU med because i knew they did not have funded slots for the md/phd program, so i'd have to be shelling out $45K per year (or whatever their ridiculous tuition rates are) plus being there for 7-8 years. yeesh!

LOL! And that's probably not even including cost of living. At USF that would be the cost of living and attending medical school combined or a little less then that.

Members don't see this ad :)
woheeee, am so burned out by mcat physics :scared: i think am ocd, and i miss michael jackson:(

Orientation next week! :eek:

Good luck!! :D. My friend's orientation at GWU is next week as well. USF already has started theirs this past week and goes til end of next week. Why its 2 weeks long I will never understand? lol

Good luck!! :D. My friend's orientation at GWU is next week as well. USF already has started theirs this past week and goes til end of next week. Why its 2 weeks long I will never understand? lol
I don't even know why it's 4 days.

Members don't see this ad :)
happy halloween, happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, happy new year, happy valentine's day to everyone.

:laugh: :laugh:

Happy President's Day too. bwahahahaha. sorry in boston they take their holidays too seriously so I had to throw that one in there. And happy Mardi gras and happy ash wednesday and finally happy lent and happy chinese new years as well. I think now we've covered the holidays up to date unless I'm missing some.

there's this doc who teaches us who always wears a bowtie. last time i saw him he was wearing a very fancy pink one.
didnt we take this silly test like a really long time ago? we should start a random non-step I thread....

btw the dean of my school wears a bowtie as well

hey! the thread is alive again! i agree next one should be random step 1 or even random random thread. :)
to those who are taking step 1 this year, you'll be great. don't freak out. if anyone has questions, even if they are dumb, feel free to ask me since i just took it last year.

hey! The thread is alive again! I agree next one should be random step 1 or even random random thread. :)
to those who are taking step 1 this year, you'll be great. Don't freak out. If anyone has questions, even if they are dumb, feel free to ask me since i just took it last year.

i'm not freaking out! Does it look like i'm freaking out! Well i'm not! I'm not freaking out! Why would i be freaking out! Because i'm not! Ok so just drop it. Just drop it already.

LOL. How goes it PBandJ and Nikki

Olemissbabydoc still around too???

Hope all of you all doing well. :)

it goes well! i just took my phd quals yesterday, and i hope i passed!! :)
how are things in gujuland?

still at your alma mater aka BU ;) for a bit more to do a thesis of some sort. Then back to Fl. unless I get a job and looking for a job down there while I reapply to med school. :)

I don't really get the point of this thread, but I'm down.

This thread was created in 2004, the year I joined these forums. That year there was a mod who is now a resident in New york doing IM residency. At the time he was a medical student just beginning his medical education and was a mod for the MCAT forum.

Anyhow, he wanted to create a thread for people to release their stress and escape MCAT stuff.

It turned into a chat thread between a few of us. Every now and then we bump it up to see how everyone is doing.

There were certain posters on here. He was one of them obviously, but PB&J, Nikki2002, olemissbabydoc, myself, a pathology resident at the time MSTP student, QofQuimica, and a couple others were basically the majority of the chat group of us who'd post on these threads regularly.

K hope that explains it all.