Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I've decided that I hope to obtain 10,000 posts before medical school starts. This is going to be quite an achievement and will require Mush-polka levels of post-whoring dedication, but I believe I'm up to the challenge.

Post-strong.

Members don't see this ad.

So.... I've decided that I hope to obtain 10,000 posts before medical school starts. This is going to be quite an achievement and will require Mush-polka levels of post-whoring dedication, but I believe I'm up to the challenge.

Post-strong.

Your my favorite hobo :p

:luck: with your 10k goal. That will be even more glorious than your acceptances ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that it will be my crowning achievement. It cannot get much better than that. :grin:

How's them babies, Haemulon? ;)

Babies are doing very well. They are certainly wearing us out, thats for sure. It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep them on the same schedule. Fortunately for me, my wife is taking the greater beating in the sleep department since I am back at work now. But that will change in a few weeks when she has to get up early for work as well. You wouldn't mind flying in to babysit would you? lol

ny379.jpg

Babies are doing very well. They are certainly wearing us out, thats for sure. It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep them on the same schedule. Fortunately for me, my wife is taking the greater beating in the sleep department since I am back at work now. But that will change in a few weeks when she has to get up early for work as well. You wouldn't mind flying in to babysit would you? lol

If you buy my tickets, I'll babysit your kids. How much are kegs in your area?

Even more interesting....

.... why the hell am I on here at 4:15 am? *looks thoughtfully off into space a la David Duchovny*

Even more interesting is how come you are saying this was at 4:15am but it shows your post as beingp osted at 2:15 am?? LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving day!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Even more interesting is how come you are saying this was at 4:15am but it shows your post as beingp osted at 2:15 am?? LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving day!!!!!

I dunno, gujudoc...my compooter still says 4:17 beside the post. :confused:

I skeez out (in a non-drug-induced sorta way) at times, but I think I'd notice a two hour difference most of the time. :laugh: **Or at least I'd hope so**

Hmmm... I'm apparentl the 48th biggest post-***** on this site. While I'm glad to be in the top 50, I feel that this number can be improved upon.

I dunno, gujudoc...my compooter still says 4:17 beside the post. :confused:

I skeez out (in a non-drug-induced sorta way) at times, but I think I'd notice a two hour difference most of the time. :laugh: **Or at least I'd hope so**

Maybe its showing one of the western USA time zones on my computer.

Hmmm... I'm apparentl the 48th biggest post-***** on this site. While I'm glad to be in the top 50, I feel that this number can be improved upon.

Who's number 1???

Post-strong.
How did I miss this goal? You'll never make it at your current rate. You need to have at least ... hmm ... let me calculate. Say from Dec-July that's ... about 243 days ... which you need about 16 posts per day for 4,000. START PUSHING !!!!

Git 'er done! :smuggrin: Silly midwest sayin'. I like it.

How did I miss this goal? You'll never make it at your current rate. You need to have at least ... hmm ... let me calculate. Say from Dec-July that's ... about 243 days ... which you need about 16 posts per day for 4,000. START PUSHING !!!!

Git 'er done! :smuggrin: Silly midwest sayin'. I like it.

I'm all over this. 16 posts a day is a very achievable goal.

Post PAD!!! :smuggrin:

I'm all over this. 16 posts a day is a very achievable goal.

Post PAD!!! :smuggrin:

Looks like I've been away from regular posting on this site for too long--Severus done went 'n' changed her avatar. I never thought I'd see the day.

Looks like I've been away from regular posting on this site for too long--Severus done went 'n' changed her avatar. I never thought I'd see the day.

True. I just felt wild and crazy this morning... besides, I was feeling very restricted by the hobo... as if I was being defined by the hobo. The avatar change was risky (I know), but I want to show you all that I'm more than just love fur. ;)

True. I just felt wild and crazy this morning... besides, I was feeling very restricted by the hobo... as if I was being defined by the hobo. The avatar change was risky (I know), but I want to show you all that I'm more than just love fur. ;)

But how will this affect our jello/pudding wrestling matches? :(

Hahahaha at the comments about mushy!!! I shoulda known that she's number one post *****!! ;) ;) :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

But actually its more then a few. She's long surpassed the 31k count. One must wonder how high it was before she reset her post count. Probably more like a bajillion. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh and to post ***** you must do some serious post padding in this thread and the lounge too maybe.

Hahahaha at the comments about mushy!!! I shoulda known that she's number one post *****!! ;) ;) :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

But actually its more then a few. She's long surpassed the 31k count. One must wonder how high it was before she reset her post count. Probably more like a bajillion. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh and to post ***** you must do some serious post padding in this thread and the lounge too maybe.
HEY! :mad: I haven't reset my post count (although I was tempted to go back and delete some so I don't look so post-whorey :oops: )

All these posts are true blue mushy posts in various areas of SDN! :D

HEY! :mad: I haven't reset my post count (although I was tempted to go back and delete some so I don't look so post-whorey :oops: )

LOL you know I'm just messin with you!!!

Embrance your post-whoryness. (whoriness? wtf is the sp on that?)

You can't fake that funk!

Couldn't agree more. :thumbup:

Mushy, we beg you, don't relinquish your crown as #1 post-companion!
FOr you ... ANYTHING Dr. D!!! :D

Embrance your post-whoryness. (whoriness? wtf is the sp on that?)

You can't fake that funk!

That you can't .... i shall embrace the lifestyle of the mushy-sydney gooey postiness.

I have really got to stop going to bed at 8:30. :rolleyes:

Damn these early mornings.
Old woman :p I went to bed at 1 and was up at 7:30 ... *sigh*

It seems when I don't eat I have more energy. WHY THE HELL is that?

You don't have that pesky GI system sapping energy away from you to do the whole digestion thing. You should probably use your gift of starved energy to win on Survivor.

FOr you ... ANYTHING Dr. D!!! :D

That you can't .... i shall embrace the lifestyle of the mushy-sydney gooey postiness.

Old woman :p I went to bed at 1 and was up at 7:30 ... *sigh*

I'm inspired to terrible hai ku...

Exhausted muffin
happy cafinated sun
two scoops for justice.

You don't have that pesky GI system sapping energy away from you to do the whole digestion thing. You should probably use your gift of starved energy to win on Survivor.
Nah, I'm just not eating. Been so busy that I haven't had much other than a yogurt drink and a grilled cheese tomato sandwich yesterday (for breakfast and lunch). I just always seem to have MORE energy whenever I am really busy and not eating. :confused: I go through these periods then I crash after a few days (obviously).

I'm listening to the latest Clay Aiken CD right now and as gay as he seems, THAT MOFO CAN SING!! Just straight up, no holds barred sing. It's actually pretty amazing. I haven't someone sing this good in a while. Maybe I should stop listening to punk/rock and listen to this stuff more.

Since I'm on the subject of singing, I'm going to a karaoke bar for this chick's b-day tomorrow night. I was thinking of singing that song that starts with, "I wanna lick you up and down, till you say stop." What's the name of that song?

I'm listening to the latest Clay Aiken CD right now and as gay as he seems, THAT MOFO CAN SING!! Just straight up, no holds barred sing. It's actually pretty amazing. I haven't someone sing this good in a while. Maybe I should stop listening to punk/rock and listen to this stuff more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.