Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing here without a santa hat?

imagessantacf3.png

Here I'm going to change my avatar until Christmas is over. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

There ya go. Took me a while to figure out how to do it. LOL

I thought this avatar would be more appropriate because the other one was a religious symbol of another religion. and that would be like me putting some hindu symbol on a cross.

But I found a bunch of cute avatars at this site for christmas avatars:
http://www.aapavatar.net/christmas.htm

Although I so love the photoshopping of avatars that all of you have been doing.

Job well done. :D

I thought this avatar would be more appropriate because the other one was a religious symbol of another religion. and that would be like me putting some hindu symbol on a cross.

I could do that? anybody want that?

(I'm probably the only person that would find it funny... <_<)

I could do that? anybody want that?

(I'm probably the only person that would find it funny... <_<)

Yeah but some people find it offending so as not to offend I figured I should put up something girly and cute like I did. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad you like it. That's a damn cute kid.
:thumbup:
My biological clock ticks louder every time I look at your avatar, Danjo. How old is he now? How's separation going? At least your wife's still in, right? so it won't be a total break. The sudden, complete transition from military to civilian was surprisingly wierd-feeling.

Here I'm going to change my avatar until Christmas is over. ;)
I succumbed as well. Thanks for the photoshopping, Dekapote. 1 final down (relativity) but 3 to go (electromagnetism, classical mechanics, and quantum mechanics) and 180 to grade (freshman physics)... I seriously didn't have the time. :) So why am I spending time on SDN? Don't ask those questions. :p

Charlie Brown is the most awesome cartoon creation ever. Anyone who disagrees is simply wrong and lacks taste.

And there is only one thing worse than lacking taste: tasting bad. I do not want to lack taste or taste bad. :scared: So Charlie Brown rules in my book.

You know... I am in a wretch, foul, horrible mood. the lab meeting this morning went like 15 minutes over and I wanted to throw my chair at the speaker. Pre-holiday pupping kicking is going to commence. :mad: :rolleyes:

Today is an excellent day! Holy ****, I'm in an awesome mood. No finals till *checks* Wednesday, and an MS-4 friend who graduated HS wit me is coming up for an orthopod interview ma&#241;ana (lucky 6-year punk) so we get to hang. :D

Edit: Yeah, it's just ****ing like you to ruin my mood, Bank. Time to go wage war aginst $210 in random bank fees. *puts on ugly face*

Today is an excellent day! Holy ****, I'm in an awesome mood. No finals till *checks* Wednesday, and an MS-4 friend who graduated HS wit me is coming up for an orthopod interview mañana (lucky 6-year punk) so we get to hang. :D

Edit: Yeah, it's just ****ing like you to ruin my mood, Bank. Time to go wage war aginst $210 in random bank fees. *puts on ugly face*

This is different than your everyday face how? :confused:

Edit: Sorry about the bank fees though.

:thumbup:
My biological clock ticks louder every time I look at your avatar, Danjo. How old is he now? How's separation going? At least your wife's still in, right? so it won't be a total break. The sudden, complete transition from military to civilian was surprisingly wierd-feeling.

Jake is just over two months old now! It's amazing how much he has already grown since that pic in my avatar!

I'm still on active duty until May, so I haven't had to worry about the awkward transition just yet! While I am leaning towards taking out loans, I am also continuing to give USUHS consideration (should I be accepted!). As you mentioned, it is good to know that I will still be affiliated with the Navy through my wife, should I decide to get out!

Good luck with your remaining finals!

Dan

This is different than your everyday face how? :confused:
Six minutes to take the bait? And you're at work?? :rolleyes:

Besides, I sleep better at night knowing with certainty that you don't know what I look like.
Severus said:
Edit: Sorry about the bank fees though.
Problem fixed. The drones were ******ed, but the supervisor made it all better. The low-cut blouse I wore today probably did the trick.

Six minutes to take the bait? And you're at work?? :rolleyes:

Vacation now... but thanks for being concerned about my work schedule.

Besides, I sleep better at night knowing with certainty that you don't know what I look like.

I think we're both pretty happy that I don't know what you look like exactly.

Problem fixed. The drones were ******ed, but the supervisor made it all better. The low-cut blouse I wore today probably did the trick.

You do have a great rack....

Charlie Brown is the most awesome cartoon creation ever. Anyone who disagrees is simply wrong and lacks taste.

i love charlie brown! does anyone know when the christmas special is playing this year? i don't want to miss it!!

check out mah hat..
sweet! depakote, you rock.

now im off to yet another one of my friends' weddings from high school.. I am only 22. This isn't normal right? anyone else have a ton of friends who are married? maybe some that are already divorced? I swear its a cultural-ethnic thing (I'm Turkish, went to a private school with mostly Middle-Eastern students) but who am I to stereotype?

I sure hope they have wedding cards at 7-11.

Man, I am like so tired of waiting. I feel like everyday and everyweek I'm basically just counting down to something. I don't think this is really living... it's very groundhog day-ish. Countdown till the mailman comes. Countdown till Christmas. Countdown till March hits... and then waitlists. YARGH!

<---------- grumpy :rolleyes:

anyone know when "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" is on (the animated one with good old Yukon Cornelius, etc)?

Needs more Polka.

Only you, my dear, could tell that it was the Dukes of Hazard theme song put to polka. :laugh:
I have a talent for TV theme songs, no matter how they are played. Plus I was a huge fan growing up ;)

I know, I know. Don't be jealous of my special powers. You have me beat in the hobo and language depts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.