Rank list for peds residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrThirsty12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I need to submit my rank list soon and was wondering if I can get some input. Would you say I should rank a residency higher based on cost of living or clinical experience? I believe all the programs I interviewed at have good enough clinical experience, but some much more than others. They are all paid around the same

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I need to submit my rank list soon and was wondering if I can get some input. Would you say I should rank a residency higher based on cost of living or clinical experience? I believe all the programs I interviewed at have good enough clinical experience, but some much more than others. They are all paid around the same

If clinical experience is the same, then do it based on where you want to live because you can build a network to associate and practice with after graduation.

If clinical experience is the same, then do it based on where you want to live because you can build a network to associate and practice with after graduation.
None of them are where I’m planning on living 😕