RANT HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they in the door? :laugh: I do that all the time!

Members don't see this ad.

Ironically, already checked fridge...last time they were really lost I found them in a bag of leftovers, so it's one of my first go-to's.

I walked in the door, went to the kitchen, nommed some hummus in there, then went to the living room and ate it. No idea past that. :( Will check bed and corners of hamper closer, though.

There isn't a chance that you threw them away is there? I'm super paranoid about that

Members don't see this ad :)
ARGGHHH I cannot find my keys. I drove my boyfriend to pick up food two days ago, came back, and have not seen them since. I had to cancel some volunteering I picked up because I have no freakin' transportation. I've pretty much torn my apartment apart to no avail right now. Getting really, really really frustrated.
I lost my secondary set (everything but house and car key. So that means work keys, barn keys, etc) over a week ago and still haven't found them...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

I lose my keys a lot... but they're usually found in like 5 minutes of searching, not two days. :thumbdown:

Lose something else, look for that something else and you will end up finding your keys.. happens to me all the time.

I will lose item A search everywhere for it, can't find it and then a few days later I will lose item B search everywhere and end up finding item A instead... :)

Not really a rant, but I'm house sitting and the dog is a little bit of a nut. It was thundering and raining last night, and it started again today. The dog shakes incessantly, sits in my lap under blankets, pants and drools like a maniac. He's such a little weeny, poor thing. Thankfully I have him some benadryl because it's supposed to be storming all night. So now he's sleeping like a baby. Maybe I need some benadryl tonight too haha.

FOUND MY KEYS! I had put them up with my pickle jars on top of my fridge! Not really sure what was going through my mind, there, but yay I can drive places! :D

FOUND MY KEYS! I had put them up with my pickle jars on top of my fridge! Not really sure what was going through my mind, there, but yay I can drive places! :D

Haha. YAY!

YAY!!! The last time I lost something it was my cellphone...

I was talking on it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

UGH! That happens to me all the time. And then you're on the phone with the other person going, god, I can't find my cellphone anywhere, where did I put it!? Then you feel like total *****...

Members don't see this ad :)
UGH! That happens to me all the time. And then you're on the phone with the other person going, god, I can't find my cellphone anywhere, where did I put it!? Then you feel like total *****...

:laugh: Yup....

I have done this with sunglasses on my head to, keys in my hand.. I am really bad about losing things that are right in front of me....

I'm always looking for my pen/pencil. That I'm holding... Lol

images

Yay for finding your keys!

YAY!!! The last time I lost something it was my cellphone...

I was talking on it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am ashamed to admit I do this ALL the time. I'm on the phone with whoever it is and I start gathering my stuff together, then suddenly realize I can't find my phone, so start the, "Uh huh, yeah. Yeah. Mmmhmm," phone conversation, then they ask what I'm doing (because I'm OBVIOUSLY not paying attention) and I'm like, "Ugh, I'm just looking for my ph.......oh....nevermind."

Haha.

ARGGHHH I cannot find my keys. I drove my boyfriend to pick up food two days ago, came back, and have not seen them since. I had to cancel some volunteering I picked up because I have no freakin' transportation. I've pretty much torn my apartment apart to no avail right now. Getting really, really really frustrated.

I once spent over an hour looking for my keys at the barn in the middle of nowhere after unlocking the car. They were on the roof of my car.

And I do that phone thing all the time. Sometimes I'll be driving somewhere and can't remember if I brought my keys with me.

Yay for finding your keys!

I am ashamed to admit I do this ALL the time. I'm on the phone with whoever it is and I start gathering my stuff together, then suddenly realize I can't find my phone, so start the, "Uh huh, yeah. Yeah. Mmmhmm," phone conversation, then they ask what I'm doing (because I'm OBVIOUSLY not paying attention) and I'm like, "Ugh, I'm just looking for my ph.......oh....nevermind."

Haha.

Yeah so one time my BF and I were going to a concert... he surprised me with it so I was on the phone with my mom telling her as the BF and I were getting out of the jeep... I was looking everywhere and he said "what are you looking for?" My answer... "My cell phone!!:mad:" ... he just stared at me blankly.
I then said "Mom, hold on one second, I can't find my phone"
Her response. "OK!" :smack:
At least I know where I get it from :rolleyes:

Yeah so one time my BF and I were going to a concert... he surprised me with it so I was on the phone with my mom telling her as the BF and I were getting out of the jeep... I was looking everywhere and he said "what are you looking for?" My answer... "My cell phone!!:mad:" ... he just stared at me blankly.
I then said "Mom, hold on one second, I can't find my phone"

:laugh: That's awesome

YES. This is such win!

P.S. How do you guys embed gifs into a post? I have the perfect Charlie Sheen "Winning" gif to use....and it just shows up as a link. :( Is there a particular site I have to d/l from?

:sadness:

YES. This is such win!

P.S. How do you guys embed gifs into a post? I have the perfect Charlie Sheen "Winning" gif to use....and it just shows up as a link. :( Is there a particular site I have to d/l from?

:sadness:
Right click and copy the image location, come back on here, click the yellow box with the mountains and paste the "image location" in there.

Right click and copy the image location, come back on here, click the yellow box with the mountains and paste the "image location" in there.

Spank you Emiloo!

Side note: I couldn't figure out youtube, either, then when I quoted someone else's video I noticed that the whole link wasn't there in the youtube brackets, but just the weird letter/numbers. Took me a couple of tries to figure out WHICH part of the weird letter/numbers, but I did it all by mah seff. :)

Dreamt it was my day off, got woken up and convinced them it was my day off. Took me asking " wait, what is today?" For it to dawn on me that I should be getting ready for work. Ugh so now I am running slightly late.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Dreamt it was my day off, got woken up and convinced them it was my day off. Took me asking " wait, what is today?" For it to dawn on me that I should be getting ready for work. Ugh so now I am running slightly late.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Meh. I'm always running slightly late :laugh:

I have THEEE most annoying co-worker EVER! Everyone makes fun of me and calls her my stalker. :eek:. She will NOT leave me alone and constantly asks where I am. I have barely spoken to her in the past YEAR and she tells everyone I am her best friend.... I don't even consider us friends :confused:

She's all
Let's be best friends!!!
tumblr_m67dr53Y721r4lk0q.gif

And I'm all
get the feck away from me!
tumblr_m63k7pZ4331qle4y3.gif

She's how I picture Abney IRL!!! :scared:
;););) JUST KIDDING!!!

But seriously, this bish is NUTSO!!!

I have THEEE most annoying co-worker EVER! Everyone makes fun of me and calls her my stalker. :eek:. She will NOT leave me alone and constantly asks where I am. I have barely spoken to her in the past YEAR and she tells everyone I am her best friend.... I don't even consider us friends :confused:

She's all
Let's be best friends!!!

And I'm all
get the feck away from me!

She's how I picture Abney IRL!!! :scared:
;););) JUST KIDDING!!!

But seriously, this bish is NUTSO!!!

There was a girl like this in middle school... I was like Get away from me!! And she was like, I'm your BEST friend... GO AWAY!!.... :scared:

She would tell people we were friends and that we hung out, I was like.... :uhno:

There was a girl like this in middle school... I was like Get away from me!! And she was like, I'm your BEST friend... GO AWAY!!.... :scared:

She would tell people we were friends and that we hung out, I was like.... :uhno:

She is so annoying. ALLLLL she talks about to ANYONE is her dogs. That's it. Just her dogs. Now, coming from someone like me who loves dogs, you KNOW it has to be pretty bad to annoy me.:rolleyes:
Right now she is down the hall talking about the different barks her dogs do :eyebrow:. She is in depth analyzing and demonstrating that shiz. I am hiding behind the wall in my office with my laptop so she can't see me in here... unfortunately I am NOT kidding :scared:.

She is so annoying. ALLLLL she talks about to ANYONE is her dogs. That's it. Just her dogs. Now, coming from someone like me who loves dogs, you KNOW it has to be pretty bad to annoy me.:rolleyes:
Right now she is down the hall talking about the different barks her dogs do :eyebrow:. She is in depth analyzing and demonstrating that shiz. I am hiding behind the wall in my office with my laptop so she can't see me in here... unfortunately I am NOT kidding :scared:.

:laugh: That is hilarious!!

I worked with someone that used to immitate/loved cats.. A LOT!! She would lick her hand and then pretend to groom her face like a cat does and then instead of saying that she is going to use the restroom she would say, "I am going to go use the litterbox.." :eyebrow:

She was really, really awkward..

:laugh: That is hilarious!!

I worked with someone that used to immitate/loved cats.. A LOT!! She would lick her hand and then pretend to groom her face like a cat does and then instead of saying that she is going to use the restroom she would say, "I am going to go use the litterbox.." :eyebrow:

She was really, really awkward..

OH.... MY.... GOD!!! We had the SAAAAAAME GIRL!!! :eek:
Her name was Sarah, and she would lick her hand and rub her face, lay on the floor and meow to cats like they were having a conversation, and she would HISS at you if you made her mad! BYTCH was NUTZ!!!!! She did the damn litter box thing too!!! What a crazy crazy thing we both experienced :scared: And she wore a collar with a bell on it!

I didn't know two of them could ever exist!

OH.... MY.... GOD!!! We had the SAAAAAAME GIRL!!! :eek:
Her name was Sarah, and she would lick her hand and rub her face, lay on the floor and meow to cats like they were having a conversation, and she would HISS at you if you made her mad! BYTCH was NUTZ!!!!! She did the damn litter box thing too!!! What a crazy crazy thing we both experienced :scared: And she wore a collar with a bell on it!

I didn't know two of them could ever exist!

I am terrified that there is more than one person like this out there...:scared::scared:

We had a girl at my school who would meow and hiss, and I thought that was bad:rolleyes:

Perhaps this is part of the process that filters out people who might not make the most excellent veterinarian in the end?

Just a thought. You can be smart, nice, capable, but if you aren't organized enough to get your ducks in a row (or you have your priorities all wrong) then maybe it's best to have a plan B...?

Good!! Glad you had a good time!!

I am sure the kitties are happy you are home. :)

Indeed - I just got up about an hour and a half ago because they were both laying by me (one in each armpit essentially) and I didn't want to get up.

Now one is on the chair in here and the other is laying in a paper tray on my desk... funny how close they stay after they spend a week in boarding.

Indeed - I just got up about an hour and a half ago because they were both laying by me (one in each armpit essentially) and I didn't want to get up.

Now one is on the chair in here and the other is laying in a paper tray on my desk... funny how close they stay after they spend a week in boarding.

:laugh:

Too cute, they don't want you out of their sight.