RANT HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When my parents got their Cavalier a couple years ago I may have, cough, taken a stethoscope to the breeders house.
I umm I definitely didn't do a full PE on Addy when I went to go look at her... definitely didn't feel the patellas or do a cranial drawer. Nope. That'd be crazy

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I exploded a cryovial today. Not just the lid, either; the whole thing. About $400 worth of cells ended up in the water bath.

:bang: ---- pretty much this

Two breeder dogs here, too. We've had rescues in the past, but wanted something specific. No regrets!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve had a mix of breeder dogs and shelter dogs/ dogs that were given to us/ dogs that just showed up at our house.

There’s pros and cons to both. If you generally don’t GAF about specifics, I’d say you should adopt. Addy was a rescue dog, and she’s great. Simba, however, was a breeder dog. The dog before that was a stud Shih Tzu. But yeah, I absolutely believe I would’ve been criticized hardcore if I got a breeder dog right now. (Plus, I really don’t have time for a puppy- so I needed something older).

That being said, congestive heart failure aside, I will have me a CKCS one day. And I will do a prepurchase exam on the bitch when that day comes. :laugh:
My youngest cavalier is 9.5 years old and does not have a murmur at all. He came into the vet hospital where I worked and was very sick, and ended up being surrendered by the breeder. So he was sort of a rescue, but also from a breeder. Our entire cardio department came to listen to him when he was in for his annual exam in October.

My oldest just turned 11 and only has a grade I-II/VI murmur. I tried to enroll her in a study but her echo looked so good, that she didn’t qualify. My other cav does have B2 mitral valve disease, but having 2 out of 3 with good hearts at their age, is pretty amazing.

Puppy pile picture of all 3 in my car when they went to be screened for the cardio study.
2175C4C5-6CAE-4588-AE56-8E8AB94DE9E4.jpeg

Reactions: 18 users
My youngest cavalier is 9.5 years old and does not have a murmur at all. He came into the vet hospital where I worked and was very sick, and ended up being surrendered by the breeder. So he was sort of a rescue, but also from a breeder. Our entire cardio department came to listen to him when he was in for his annual exam in October.

My oldest just turned 11 and only has a grade I-II/VI murmur. I tried to enroll her in a study but her echo looked so good, that she didn’t qualify. My other cav does have B2 mitral valve disease, but having 2 out of 3 with good hearts at their age, is pretty amazing.

Puppy pile picture of all 3 in my car when they went to be screened for the cardio study.
View attachment 244095
Aww my heart. They’re so precious!!!!!

I'm always late to the party but anyways, no one is ever directly rude to me about my breeder dogs (half of which I bred myself) but the number of times they make some snide comment right next to me and then say "oh, but I didn't mean you" gets old real quick. But at any rate, a dog is a big commitment so nobody has any business shaming anyone about getting one that they genuinely want to live with. Even setting my interest in dog sports aside, I love all dogs (literally. all of them. such a cool animal.) but I'm hugely selective about what I want to get up and care for everyday. It would be doing myself and a dog a disservice to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 9 users
I adopted my dog from the research lab I worked in during undergrad when she was retired as a breeder and people have all kinds of opinions on that :rolleyes: I mostly just don't tell people where she came from at this point

If anyone gives me any sass about breeder vs adoption my purebred, amazing Malinois will bite their ass.

Adopt if it's right for you. Shop (ethically and from good breeders) if it's right for you. Don't judge others for making a correct choice for themselves

ETA: oooooh I didn't know you were allowed to say ass on SDN

Reactions: 7 users
If anyone gives me any sass about breeder vs adoption my purebred, amazing Malinois will bite their ass.

Adopt if it's right for you. Shop (ethically and from good breeders) if it's right for you. Don't judge others for making a correct choice for themselves

ETA: oooooh I didn't know you were allowed to say ass on SDN
You can say ass just not if you add hole to the end.

I have one purebred dog and one street dog right now. They both have their pros and cons. They both share the same pro of being adorable and lovable though ;)

Reactions: 4 users
I’ve wanted a std. poodle since the first time I met one.

I feel this on a spiritual level. I will have a red std. poodle.

I love this conversation. The judgment is too real in animal welfare, when most of our board directors and major donors are buying pure breeds. (Felt like I had to make it a bot of a rant) If you do your research, choose whats right for you.

Most of my family dogs have been passed down by family or rescued from friends. Cleo is my first official shelter rescue.

Attach47359_20181213_130356.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
So I ALWAYS am getting mail addressed to previous tenants at my apartment and I probably spend at least an hour a week calling to remove my address from catalog lists, non-profits asking for donations lists, even calling government offices because people’s medical bills and tax information gets sent to us (LIKE WHY WOULDN’T YOU MAKE SURE THOSE SUPER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WERE REACHING YOU?!). And I’ve lived here for 2 YEARS. Not like it’s just taking people a few months to update their info. I’ve been getting people’s mail for 2 years. And half I time I call places and they say that they’ve removed me or that they will make sure to update the information, but I keep getting the same mail. But the ACTUAL Rant here besides my pre-rant about getting people’s mail, is that I just called some non-profit who keeps sending donation solicitations to a previous tenant for the third time to ask them to remove our address from their list. I am very careful to never give them MY name (I dont want **** coming addressed to me, and it’s not information that they need). So the person on the phone starts calling me by my name and I’m like “....um how do you know my name? I’ve never given you my name?” And she’s like “well we have voice recognition software” and I’m like “well that’s concerning and makes me uncomfortable. How does your software recognise my voice and affiliate it with my name that I’ve never disclosed to you?” and she’s like “your name comes up when you call” and I’m like “so you have caller ID.....” and she’s like “yes that’s what I said” ............ VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE =\= CALLER ID!
Also that’s still creePY AF to call someone by the name that appears on caller ID. I have caller ID at my work and half the time the name that shows up doesn’t match the person who’s calling. They’re using their s/o’s phone, it’s a home phone registered under someone else’s name.... if someone doesn’t offer their name to you, don’t just use it!

So I ALWAYS am getting mail addressed to previous tenants at my apartment and I probably spend at least an hour a week calling to remove my address from catalog lists, non-profits asking for donations lists, even calling government offices because people’s medical bills and tax information gets sent to us (LIKE WHY WOULDN’T YOU MAKE SURE THOSE SUPER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WERE REACHING YOU?!). And I’ve lived here for 2 YEARS. Not like it’s just taking people a few months to update their info. I’ve been getting people’s mail for 2 years. And half I time I call places and they say that they’ve removed me or that they will make sure to update the information, but I keep getting the same mail. But the ACTUAL Rant here besides my pre-rant about getting people’s mail, is that I just called some non-profit who keeps sending donation solicitations to a previous tenant for the third time to ask them to remove our address from their list. I am very careful to never give them MY name (I dont want **** coming addressed to me, and it’s not information that they need). So the person on the phone starts calling me by my name and I’m like “....um how do you know my name? I’ve never given you my name?” And she’s like “well we have voice recognition software” and I’m like “well that’s concerning and makes me uncomfortable. How does your software recognise my voice and affiliate it with my name that I’ve never disclosed to you?” and she’s like “your name comes up when you call” and I’m like “so you have caller ID.....” and she’s like “yes that’s what I said” ............ VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE =\= CALLER ID!
Also that’s still creePY AF to call someone by the name that appears on caller ID. I have caller ID at my work and half the time the name that shows up doesn’t match the person who’s calling. They’re using their s/o’s phone, it’s a home phone registered under someone else’s name.... if someone doesn’t offer their name to you, don’t just use it!
Re: mail. I've dealt with a very, very similar situation.
Anything that looks important (like tax information, or one time my sorority house got a court summons for an alumna), write "RTS - not at this address" on the envelope and stick it in your outgoing mail. Anything that says something like "presorted std" where the stamp should go is junk mail and writing RTS will have no effect. You can throw that away.
Next step, go to your post office and make sure it's the one that services your residence. This can be tricky (I once lived somewhere where the post office that serviced me was twice as far as the closest one) but if you just go in or call and ask they can tell you. Ask them how you can designate to only deliver mail to people who actually live there, or something like that. For me, they gave me a little green form where I could list all the residents at my apartment, and then they advised me to tape a card or something to the inside of my mailbox with our names. Make sure whatever you write it on is water-resistant though (or put it in a plastic pouch).

Re: caller ID. Holy cow. :smack: But also I didn't even know that was still widely used...anywhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm hugely selective about what I want to get up and care for everyday. It would be doing myself and a dog a disservice to pretend otherwise.
SO MUCH THIS. I will literally foster ANYTHING. AN Y THING. And I have. But it’s just not the same as going into receiving a new animal with that absolute commitment to making it a forever family member, something I am only comfortable committing not only myself but also my current dog to after a TON of preparation, research, and “knowing exactly what I’m getting myself into.” I’ll be getting my next weim this summer after literal years of research and having had a relationship with our breeder for well over a year. I know the weim rescues I interact with likely be horrified but I will continue donating money and time to them, continue offering to foster for them when fosters are needed (although I have yet to actually have a foster placed with me despite having the perfect weim friendly home if I do say so myself), etc.

Reactions: 1 users
So I’m conflicted. I work with a doctor that has horrible judgement and I contemplate reporting them but it’s really not my style to ruin someone’s life.
There has been 5-10 cases that they have made incompetent decisions leading to death/adverse medical situations.
Examples:
  • Sending home a blocked cat that hasn’t produced urine resulting in a ruptured bladder
  • Running BW and Rads but only addressing radiology findings (BW showed hypoglycemia and anemia but the doctor didn’t send home meds for this, they only addressed the IVDD discovered via radiology). The dog came in a week later and was euthanized.
  • Being nonchalant about a dog with a distended stomach that has a heart murmur that gained 3 lbs in 2 days. The doctor insisted the dog just had a large meal. With pleading from the owner and me, the doctor agreed to do xrays..which go figure..showed fluid build up. But oh wait, the doctor wasn’t positive about this so they sent it out for consult and an abdominocentesis wasn’t completed until 2 days later.
  • An ADR dog came in and the doctor only ran a CBC (didn’t offer larger blood panel or rads despite both being covered under this wellness plan we offer at our clinic). The dog came back the next day to be put in a pet angels bag because it had died.
Like as much as I don’t want to disrupt someone’s life, I’m an advocate for the animals. I feel like it’s my duty to stand up for the animals because they can’t speak for themselves. Oh and did I mention, I literally witnessed this doctor wind back their hand to hit a dog and gave me the excuse of “I’m sorry, sometimes I just get frustrated”. Bro, do you sometimes just get frustrated and hit your wife, too????
Advice please?

Advice please?

Report him to his governing body asap based on what you wrote here. It's hard, and easy for me to say not being in your position. But it's only going to get harder for you as he kills more patients. Plus if anyone ever does take him to court, it could come up that you were aware beforehand. I don't know about jurisdiction where you live, but the governing body here has ways to protect a reporters identity if you fear reprisal.

Reactions: 2 users
Advice please?
I mainly want to say that I am sorry for the emotional/ethical turmoil I know you must be experiencing right now. I was feeling badly for you, the animals, AND the doctor until I read that last tidbit but if all those things are true I would not feel bad about reporting him. Hopefully being audited (? is that the right word for this? idk.) will help him learn and make him a better doctor and if he is not willing to learn, change, and improve then the industry, as well as clients and animals we hope to help, is better without him.

Reactions: 3 users
Advice please?

Reporting him to the licensing board seems more than appropriate. What they do with your complaint is beyond your control. You might just be seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how he’s been mismanaging his cases.

Thank you for the insight, I think it’s always good to have an outside perspective.
Have any of you been involved in reporting someone before? I’m just curious how extensive it is and how much of my time it will eat up. I’m moving out of the country and having my wedding within the next 1.5 months so my days are little hectic as is.

Thank you for the insight, I think it’s always good to have an outside perspective.
Have any of you been involved in reporting someone before? I’m just curious how extensive it is and how much of my time it will eat up. I’m moving out of the country and having my wedding within the next 1.5 months so my days are little hectic as is.

Be prepared for a slow response, and be prepared to be underwhelmed and/or frustrated. When my boss was reported they almost didn't take her to court because of budget problems or something, and then it took another 8 months for her to lose her license. She didn't lose it for the reasons she was taken to court, she lost it for not following through with the things she was required to do afterwards. Things got really bad in the meantime. She had a lot of friends on the state board so that might have been a factor, but I was really unimpressed and upset by some of the ways they handled the case after the initial report.

Be prepared for a slow response, and be prepared to be underwhelmed and/or frustrated. When my boss was reported they almost didn't take her to court because of budget problems or something, and then it took another 8 months for her to lose her license. She didn't lose it for the reasons she was taken to court, she lost it for not following through with the things she was required to do afterwards. Things got really bad in the meantime. She had a lot of friends on the state board so that might have been a factor, but I was really unimpressed and upset by some of the ways they handled the case after the initial report.
Interesting. Well at least I know I will have done my part. I don’t want to be bogged down by this guilt of working under such a crappy doctor anymore.
P.S. had an incredibly mishandled case today...again. Intact female owners called and talk to the doctor earlier this week about vaginal discharge (you already know what’s coming...) and doctor told the owners to keep an eye one it and it doesn’t sound like pyometra. Owners called a few days ago saying discharge is still happening (duh). I told the owners they need to come ASAP and they said but the doctor said “xyz”. I get the doc on the phone and they tel the owners to bring the pet in THE NEXT DAY. Dog comes in and we have 3 other surgery’s. Doctor completes pyometra surgery LAST. This dog was laterally recumbent. I was so pissed but the doctor would not head my suggestions.

Interesting. Well at least I know I will have done my part. I don’t want to be bogged down by this guilt of working under such a crappy doctor anymore.
P.S. had an incredibly mishandled case today...again. Intact female owners called and talk to the doctor earlier this week about vaginal discharge (you already know what’s coming...) and doctor told the owners to keep an eye one it and it doesn’t sound like pyometra. Owners called a few days ago saying discharge is still happening (duh). I told the owners they need to come ASAP and they said but the doctor said “xyz”. I get the doc on the phone and they tel the owners to bring the pet in THE NEXT DAY. Dog comes in and we have 3 other surgery’s. Doctor completes pyometra surgery LAST. This dog was laterally recumbent. I was so pissed but the doctor would not head my suggestions.

“Never let the sun set on a pyo.” :confused::dead:

“Never let the sun set on a pyo.” :confused::dead:
Tell this to owners.

Seriously, I know that's what we're taught, but in real life I do it all the time when people decline referral to an e-clinic and come in at the end of the day with their sick dog. Usually a dog who they've watched be adr and drinking a ton for like, weeks lol.

What's better, stabilizing ("optimizing") with fluids/abx/etc and cutting the next morning or taking an unstable animal to surgery and then dumping them in a cage overnight with no monitoring? It's not a straightforward answer that can be answered with a pithy adage.

Obviously not commenting on this specific doctors' situation, but try and remember most of those sayings were stated by people at 24 hour hospitals and life can be much more complicated to fit into 8-6PM. With limited money. Lol.

Reactions: 6 users
Tell this to owners.

Seriously, I know that's what we're taught, but in real life I do it all the time when people decline referral to an e-clinic and come in at the end of the day with their sick dog. Usually a dog who they've watched be adr and drinking a ton for like, weeks lol.

What's better, stabilizing ("optimizing") with fluids/abx/etc and cutting the next morning or taking an unstable animal to surgery and then dumping them in a cage overnight with no monitoring? It's not a straightforward answer that can be answered with a pithy adage.

Obviously not commenting on this specific doctors' situation, but try and remember most of those sayings were stated by people at 24 hour hospitals and life can be much more complicated to fit into 8-6PM. With limited money. Lol.

Of course. I’ve seen several suns set on several pyros. Many situations aren’t ideal and turn out fine.

Given the described situation, it seems like an appropriate adage :)

Yeah, in this scenario time nor money was an issue. About 4 or 5 sunsets went by because the doctor thought it was appropriate to misdiagnose over the phone.

yesterday was the last day of my semester. went from a really terrible exam where I'm really not sure I passed to a pretty intense fight with my (probably now ex)boyfriend of 8 months.

definitely spending the first part of my winter break staring vacantly into a corner

yesterday was the last day of my semester. went from a really terrible exam where I'm really not sure I passed to a pretty intense fight with my (probably now ex)boyfriend of 8 months.

definitely spending the first part of my winter break staring vacantly into a corner
:( I'm sorry strider *hugs*

:( I'm sorry! Hugs! I haven't had a Facebook in ages (sorry for random disappearance, long story) but message me here anytime if you need to vent! <3

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Aw, thanks, y'all. I need to work up the energy to go take a shower and otherwise go about my day but it's all kind of a lot right now, especially going into the holidays (I'm estranged from my bio fam, and while that's absolutely the right thing and fine and ok, sometimes it's hard). But yeah. Shower, then this afternoon I'm invited to go do christmas cookies with my roomie's friend's extended family so that'll get me out of the house and be a nice distraction.

Aw, thanks, y'all. I need to work up the energy to go take a shower and otherwise go about my day but it's all kind of a lot right now, especially going into the holidays (I'm estranged from my bio fam, and while that's absolutely the right thing and fine and ok, sometimes it's hard). But yeah. Shower, then this afternoon I'm invited to go do christmas cookies with my roomie's friend's extended family so that'll get me out of the house and be a nice distraction.
Hope you have a good time and it takes your mind off things. I'm always around if you need to chat :)

Stupid rant but my laptop's internal battery needs to be replaced. My laptop is out of warranty. That's fine. Minor annoyance. I can probably pay the cost of replacing the stupid thing. Except that I can't find any information on how I go about getting the stupid battery replaced without a warranty or how much it's going to cost me and I want to smash my head into a wall because the solution to what is a fairly simple and probably fairly common problem should not be this difficult to find. Maybe it's not even that hard to find. Maybe I'm just too dense to find it.
+pissed+

Stupid rant but my laptop's internal battery needs to be replaced. My laptop is out of warranty. That's fine. Minor annoyance. I can probably pay the cost of replacing the stupid thing. Except that I can't find any information on how I go about getting the stupid battery replaced without a warranty or how much it's going to cost me and I want to smash my head into a wall because the solution to what is a fairly simple and probably fairly common problem should not be this difficult to find. Maybe it's not even that hard to find. Maybe I'm just too dense to find it.
+pissed+
I’d call Best Buy? Maybe? Or contact the manufacturer of your laptop? Or maybe the MSU tech store would be able to help??

I’d call Best Buy? Maybe? Or contact the manufacturer of your laptop? Or maybe the MSU tech store would be able to help??

My phone is not working at the moment so I can't call until that's fixed and just have been looking online in the meantime.
The manufacturer seems to be implying they're going to charge me a fee just to talk to them since I'm out of warranty. Which is stupid. And I checked their parts store which for some reason doesn't list a battery for my product number.
Best buy might work out but it's unclear. I don't even know what the MSU tech store does tbh.
I'm just annoyed. This should have been fairly easy to take care of and instead it's obnoxious. I dislike internal batteries. If this was a removable battery I'd already have this problem solved.

My phone is not working at the moment so I can't call until that's fixed and just have been looking online in the meantime.
The manufacturer seems to be implying they're going to charge me a fee just to talk to them since I'm out of warranty. Which is stupid. And I checked their parts store which for some reason doesn't list a battery for my product number.
Best buy might work out but it's unclear. I don't even know what the MSU tech store does tbh.
I'm just annoyed. This should have been fairly easy to take care of and instead it's obnoxious. I dislike internal batteries. If this was a removable battery I'd already have this problem solved.
Looks like the tech store doesn’t repair anymore so they just look at your computer and tell you what’s wrong and then refers you to one of two stores??? I figured they would’ve been the ones to repair it like the umich one does

HUGS! Let me know if you need anything. I'm sure @Melchizedek and I could find time to meet up with you and make you laugh. :)

HUGS! Let me know if you need anything. I'm sure @Melchizedek and I could find time to meet up with you and make you laugh. :)
Oh man that sounds so draining strider, I hope the holidays treat you better soon!

And Skim, I’d love to help but I had to move back in with my parents since my accident so I’m not around until February :(

???????
R u ok
Long story short: Borked my leg pretty bad in a motorvehicle accident back in the beginning of November, spent three weeks in the hospital, had to withdraw from school for the year, living with my parents again for a bit until I heal from the next surgery I’m scheduled for.

Long story short: Borked my leg pretty bad in a motorvehicle accident back in the beginning of November, spent three weeks in the hospital, had to withdraw from school for the year, living with my parents again for a bit until I heal from the next surgery I’m scheduled for.
Oh no
Oh my
I’m sorry :(
Glad you’re alive tho

This is going to be a lame rant compared to what most of you are dealing with and going though, but I need to vent. My husband is a resident and extremely busy, which I totally understand, but he has had the last week off and has done nothing around the house and will not participate in helping me find an au pair (to help him while I am gone in vet school at SGU and he fufills his contract in Michigan) or house hunting. I am making meals, cleaning, working, taking care of our child, getting ready to move to a new country and start vet school ,and I can't get him to help. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. Also on another note, I have finished all my work this morning and have nothing to do but sit at my desk for 5 hours fuming on this stuff. Okay end rant. Thank you for reading.

teeny, tiny rant: we have a king sized bed. not a problem, usually. me, hubby, a 17lb chinese crested and a 65lb german shephard/lab/whoknowswhat mix. normally, we fit just fine. last night, I rolled over, and fell out of the bed. Normally, Gracie, the big dog, sleeps by hubby's legs, and Max, the CC, sleeps up by my shoulders. Apparently, last night, Gracie decided that she would sleep by Max. So everyone did the "full asleep but shift so you don't roll over on the dog" thing...and then I fell out. of the bed. and at least my hubby managed to get out "are you ok" before he busted out laughing...because I kinda screamed when I landed, and woke him up. I am stiff and sore this morning...ugh.

Reactions: 5 users
OH HEY. I CAN PUT AN AD AT THE TOP FOR 100 BUCKS A MONTH. GONNA JUST PUT A BIG ONE OF MY FACE AND ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA BE FORCED TO STARE AT ME FOR A WHOLE MONTH.
Every post you make, every like you take. I’ll be watchin’ you
View attachment 243484

We both know damn well that you’re not going to put your own face on it.

Memes, however, are a different story.

View attachment 243498

We can all chip in. So much better than donor status.

Dammit cdo. Someone beat us to the ad spot.
987FD39C-7BDD-45CB-B83D-686583549D30.png

I have been laying in bed for the last 4+ hours trying to fall asleep with zero success. I purposefully didn’t take a melatonin because I had been drinking and knew I’d drift off easily. I don’t work til 1pm but I have ****e I need to get done before hand so I think I’m just gonna get up and go to the gym when it opens and get it going. I work til 1 am so this should be a loooovely day.

@Elkhart I'm sorry if we ever made you feel isolated/alone, as that was certainly not our intention, and I have always appreciated having you around. I completely get that it must be incredibly painful to watch all of us progressing while you feel left behind. I remember how it felt to watch my original class go through their first year when I had to defer before classes started. I know how painful it has been for my friend who had to take a leave of absence this semester and will have to join the class below us next year. I can only imagine how much that has been magnified by not being able to continue in the program at all, and everything else that you have had to deal with. I guess what I'm saying is, do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself.

I did want to say that you are absolutely not stupid, and what you went through is not a reflection on your intelligence or you, as a person, at all. I also know, and I think you do too, that you were encumbered by life and mental illness beyond just dealing with the extreme difficulty of a vet school curriculum on its own. Give yourself credit for how hard you worked and how much you were able to do under the weight of your struggles. That is admirable, even though it did not work out. I think part of it was that you were unfortunate enough to be at a school that doesn't seem to have much interest in helping students who end up in that situation.

I do think yours is an important perspective to have, and you're right, it isn't something that is talked about very often. Not just failing out entirely either, but something that happens more frequently (over in my part of the vet med world at least) is having to repeat a year/semester, or take a leave of absence, which also increases your debt load if you are depending on loans. It is something important for us to talk about, and I think it is valuable to have someone here who has been there and experienced that. It is unfortunate that many of the people we try to help here decide to turn a blind eye to the realities we try to show them. There are others who do listen though, and for me that makes it worth it. I would never judge anyone who decides it just isn't worth the time and effort though, especially if it is wearing on your own mental health.

I wish I could tell you that I know others who have had to leave their programs, but I don't, as it is very rare here for people to leave completely - they usually will repeat the year. I hope that you will return to us some day, when you're in a better place and it feels right. As I said, I have always appreciated having you around, and I think yours is a valuable perspective. Until then, I'm always around, and if you need anything you can contact me anytime <3

Reactions: 12 users

I'm really sorry. If you want to talk, please PM me. I'm not in the situation you are in, but I've been in a very similar situation and only got out because of pure luck. I may be able to emphasize a bit. Also, I am sorry if I was one of the pre-vets that was nasty. I did not mean to come off like that and was wrong in my opinions and retract what I say now.

But yeah, hold your head up. Please talk if you need to talk. You don't have to talk to me or anyone else on here, but you need to be talking to somebody. You are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: