Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DONT LIE I KNOW THATS WHY YOU GOT HERSaaaaame I’ve been waiting for my dog since January. Was finally able to get her last week but now it looks like I just got a quarantine dog to anyone on the outside![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DONT LIE I KNOW THATS WHY YOU GOT HERSaaaaame I’ve been waiting for my dog since January. Was finally able to get her last week but now it looks like I just got a quarantine dog to anyone on the outside![]()
YOU CAUGHT MEDONT LIE I KNOW THATS WHY YOU GOT HER
Saaaaame I’ve been waiting for my dog since January. Was finally able to get her last week but now it looks like I just got a quarantine dog to anyone on the outside![]()
CAN CONFIRM SHE IS VERY CUTE AND I LOVES HER ALREADYPICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT ON MY DAILY SNAP LISTPICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SPAMMEDPICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
UGH PLAGUE RATS STAY HOME Just because I’m an essential employee doesn’t mean I want your germs
UGH PLAGUE RATS STAY HOME Just because I’m an essential employee doesn’t mean I want your germs
Can we arrest people for this kind of bull****? Please and thanks.
I want to be mad at these people, but I feel like it's a failing of education.
APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT ON MY DAILY SNAP LIST
Well HR jumped to help but it would have been appreciated if they had NOTIFIED me at some point. I only found out because my contract was up for renewal and admin was like, we can’t renew with benefits because you didn’t pay your contributions.Well my job decided to let me know that the auto pay for my health insurance wasn’t working by canceling my insurance in the middle of a pandemic when I’m an essential employee and required to come in in person...
Mass Gen? Sorry that's gotta be super scary.And like... this is not some hole in the wall hospital. It's one of the top ranked hospitals in the world.
She is on time off right now but goes back to work in early April and she is terrified
Over 100 healthcare workers tested positive for covid in the hospital where my little sister works.
🙁
And it's supposed to snow for the next 3 daysWhen the weather sucks so I can't even go out in my yard.
View attachment 300348
... whyyyyyyy 🙁And it's supposed to snow for the next 3 days
GIMME SOME. It's hot as balls here.And it's supposed to snow for the next 3 days

I'm cackling at the uppercase QRS mentionsWhat thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
It's sooo bad that you misread it and it actually says NSR for normal sinus rhythm!!!I'm cackling at the uppercase QRS mentions
This is the font I used in elementary school when we got to go to the computer lab because I thought it was the prettiest 🤣 I guess some people’s taste never changes!What thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
Oh my god WHYWhat thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
There *is* a QRS in the bottom right at least 🤣It's sooo bad that you misread it and it actually says NSR for normal sinus rhythm!!!
There *is* a QRS in the bottom right at least 🤣
But yeah I def couldn’t figure out what NSR said
What thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
I just started our toxicology lectures today and one of your prof keeps mentioning panopto and I have no idea what she is talking about lolOMG PANAPTO IS DOWN. I'm not prepared for this![]()
Ok the other ones were funny but this... just no. fills me with rage hahaWhat thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
Lol one of my professors is giving you guys lectures too???I just started our toxicology lectures today and one of your prof keeps mentioning panopto and I have no idea what she is talking about lol
Canvas has been so overwhelmed and slow also. it's such a bummer 🙁
Ok the other ones were funny but this... just no. fills me with rage haha
Yeah Dr. Talcott teaches our toxicology class! I'm pretty sure the lecture I watched today was the same one I saw when I was at WSU for an interview.Lol one of my professors is giving you guys lectures too???
Technically you can still file your own taxes and then your parents would have to prove you were a dependent when the IRS reaches out for clarification, but it would likely trigger an audit for them as wellFound out my parents claimed me as a dependent so I get no stimulus money. Cool.
Eff that. You're a professional student and on your own. You have your own 1040, rental agreement, and bills that prove otherwise. Get your $1200 in rapidly hyperinflating worthless currency!Found out my parents claimed me as a dependent so I get no stimulus money. Cool.
Welp. Negative professor review!What thread were we female doging about weird Powerpoints??? Freaking script? About cardio? Smh
Yeah my dad told me to file tomorrow using the small amount of money I made reffing and tutoring on turbo tax but I didnt think that would actually help since they claimed me for 2019 already :/Technically you can still file your own taxes and then your parents would have to prove you were a dependent when the IRS reaches out for clarification, but it would likely trigger an audit for them as well
They have someone do their taxes for them 🙁 they never meant for this to hurt, obviouslyEff that. You're a professional student and on your own. You have your own 1040, rental agreement, and bills that prove otherwise. Get your $1200 in rapidly hyperinflating worthless currency!
Yesterday morning I got a call from a manager at senior home that I vaguely remembered applying for a job at asking if I wanted to interview and if I could come at 1 that very day. Based on how enthusiastic she was that I said yes I presume they desperately need someone.
I showed up at 1 and the receptionist tried to phone her, no answer, and went to her office, she wasn't there, and basically sent me away
I got a call 2 hours later apologizing and saying a meeting went late and she was so excited that I was still interested in spite of what happened and we rescheduled to today at the same time
But I realized today that my schedule was absurdly busy and I tried to reach her this morning first thing to reschedule and left a VM, left another VM at 12, just heard back and she had such an attitude with me! She agreed to change it but was Such a contrast from how nice she was yesterday. Now I almost don't want to go through it because she doesn't seem like someone I want to work for.
That level of disorganization is not something I would ever want to be part of.Now I almost don't want to go through it because she doesn't seem like someone I want to work for.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.