RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't done really anything but stalk my phone/ SDN for the last 11 hours.

WW is ruining my life, but I kinda like it.

Oh also, I got a new phone!! It was supposed to be a christmas present, but the AT&T worker messed up and deactivated mine and my brother's phone! So I have a new phone to stalk the noob WW on!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Oh also, I got a new phone!! It was supposed to be a christmas present, but the AT&T worker messed up and deactivated mine and my brother's phone! So I have a new phone to stalk the noob WW on!

And it apparently holds a million photos/gifs

Reactions: 1 user

Why no gifs? Too much fun for you? Lol

Reactions: 1 users
Why no gifs? Too much fun for you? Lol
bb23f16f0e008728e2dd7be946100cb3.gif

Remember, what happens in the WW thread stays in the WW thread. ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Got a nice Christmas bonus and each of the owners bought my fiance and I very nice gifts! And the staff loves the gifts that the other associates and I bought them!

Reactions: 2 users
Kitten came home with me over break. She and ancient kitty are getting along great now, and my parents and older brother are absolutely in love with her. Earlier today I came home and she was curled up next to my older brother and he was just giving her belly rubs (she loves them) while she purred away. She is getting spoiled rotten and it makes me so happy.

Reactions: 7 users
My work got me the best Christmas presents ever. Wine, chocolate, a crock pot, and a really nice bonus. We had our Christmas party last night and it went really well... fancy food and lots of wine. The BF got to meet all my coworkers and then drive me home after haha.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My stepdad helped me make a giant hay box for my rabbit for Christmas :D it looks so nice! And will hopefully help contain the hay mess (I can dream :p)

VkIdntH.jpg

Work Christmas parties are always entertaining. Especially Secret Santas. My boss had me, silicone wine glasses "for those especially frustrating study nights". :hilarious:

Reactions: 6 users
My favorite doctor offered to let me book housing in New York on her credit card. I won't take her up on it but it was a sweet offer. She also told me to run away after my surgery was done since there was going to be another emergency surgery and I was off call in 10 minutes. According to one of my buddies she told the resident that he didn't need me and to call the next student when he came looking for me. Made my day a little better.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Credit card came in the mail this morning so I've booked housing. I also have water coming out of all my taps now. Crises averted!

Reactions: 11 users
I neither confirm nor deny that I ordered and consumed an entire medium size pepperoni pizza by myself today.

We should call her BOTF: Baby O The Farm.
But she is the oldest of what will be 3. When she was in the NICU I wrote her a children's book about how if she came home, she could be the Chicken Princess and the chickens would gift her with eggs of every color as her loyal servants.

So maybe POTF (Princess of the Farm)?

Had my cardio appointment, no meds needed. No cardiologist needed and no need for an echo for at least 5 years. I suspected as much, but glad to have it confirmed so I can stop overthinking things.

Reactions: 8 users
Had my cardio appointment, no meds needed. No cardiologist needed and no need for an echo for at least 5 years. I suspected as much, but glad to have it confirmed so I can stop overthinking things.
It's easy to overthink and worry when it involves something as important as your heart!

Hubby and I just booked our trip to Hawaii for my vacation block! :D Had enough credit card points to pay for our flights and 8/10 of our hotel nights

Reactions: 12 users
For the past 2 hours, my cat has been entertaining everyone with "cat crazy" behavior: running up-and-down stairs as if her furry little butt is on fire, opening cabinet doors, leaping up to high ledges, opening window blinds, flinging around cat toys, and even jumping into potted plant containers. If she keeps this up, no one will get any sleep tonight.

But no one cares because we totally LOVE her, cat crazy behavior and all! :)

For the past 2 hours, my cat has been entertaining everyone with "cat crazy" behavior: running up-and-down stairs as if her furry little butt is on fire, opening cabinet doors, leaping up to high ledges, opening window blinds, flinging around cat toys, and even jumping into potted plant containers. If she keeps this up, no one will get any sleep tonight.

But no one cares because we totally LOVE her, cat crazy behavior and all! :)
Cats are da bomb.

Little concerned at the number of people who drowned folks in a game. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go stab people in the back, chop off their heads, or shoot them

Reactions: 3 users