RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't it fun?? :D I really hope they let us sign up for necropsy experience again next semester, it was really cool.

I needed a lot of hand holding. :laugh: And I'm pretty sure I now hold the record for slowest eye removal ever. But it was a blast! Watching people cut and doing it yourself are very different experiences.

Reactions: 2 users
I needed a lot of hand holding. :laugh: And I'm pretty sure I now hold the record for slowest eye removal ever. But it was a blast! Watching people cut and doing it yourself are very different experiences.
Haha that took me forever too
Also I couldn't for the life of me fine the sciatic nerve because 1) no horse anatomy 2) hadn't even gotten there in dog anatomy yet

Got a 79 on a test I thought I BOMBED.

Vet school: where making a C counts as a rave :prof:

Reactions: 14 users
Later today I'm getting an official job offer to be an epidemiologist with the state. I get to start January 9th, which is great because then I only need to pull money out of my savings for one more month. Plus, with better health insurance, I'm hoping to actually find a doctor that is geographically convenient.

Reactions: 11 users
The app Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic is exactly like the original RCT and RCT 2. The graphics have only been slightly upgraded, but it is very true to original form. Overall, my brother and I are both very pleased with this game! I thought $5.99 was high, but I thought it was worth it considering I haven't been able to play it in so long.

The app Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic is exactly like the original RCT and RCT 2. The graphics have only been slightly upgraded, but it is very true to original form. Overall, my brother and I are both very pleased with this game! I thought $5.99 was high, but I thought it was worth it considering I haven't been able to play it in so long.

Yayyyyyy!!!! I noticed that there are in-app purchases. Are those necessary for gameplay?

Yayyyyyy!!!! I noticed that there are in-app purchases. Are those necessary for gameplay?
No. Those are some expansion packs. You can get them if you beat all the levels and want more levels. Exactly like the original expansion packs. You don't have to pay to build every rollercoaster or anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Reactions: 1 user

(But for real though, can you still drown people???)

(But for real though, can you still drown people???)

Just downloaded it! I'll let you know!
ImageUploadedBySDN1482527857.630711.jpg

And looks like I'll be buying that app for my tablet. Phone has like zero memory left. Plus, I think it would be easier using the S Pen. May just need to upgrade the Android OS first.

When your older brother gets you for secret Santa and he just knows you too well :happy:

Attachments

• IMG_2251.JPG
    IMG_2251.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 8 users
OKAY SO I got dancing with the stars tour tickets for Christmas (for tonight) AND I JUST GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH LAURIE HERNANDEZ AND VALLLLL!!!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
OKAY SO I got dancing with the stars tour tickets for Christmas (for tonight) AND I JUST GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH LAURIE HERNANDEZ AND VALLLLL!!!!!!

This post is useless without said pics

I don't know who those names are, but yay!!!

Reactions: 1 users
So proud of my SO!

He works in a customer service call center, and apparently a customer for some reason started telling him all about her cat and its poop. He said something to the effect of how his girlfriend was a vet student and would likely know much more about that than he would, and gently suggested that taking it to the vet would be a good plan. The lady lamented something about potential cost, and my boyfriend said "yeah I can understand that, but even if the vet just tells you that your cat is okay after all, I can tell you from dating a vet student that more knowledge, thought, and experience will have gone into arriving at that conclusion than you can imagine."

:love:

Reactions: 20 users
Off for a whole week!! Definitely need it, it has been very busy on hard tissue

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 3 users
I'm in South Africa and we got to go to Seal Island today with a colony of seals in their natural habitat. I only cried like twice!
ImageUploadedBySDN1483107676.279099.jpg

Reactions: 22 users