Re-Applicant Dental 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missssyasi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for the new cycle but I'm confused at what to do. Because of COVID-19, all prometric test centers are closed. I'm not sure when I will be able to retake my DAT because of that. should I apply to the schools anyways or wait to submit until my new test scores are in? My previous test score is in the system but it was an 18AA.

Thanks guys,

Members don't see this ad.

I say turn it in. I haven't even taken the test at all and it rescheduled me to September 12 and everyone just says to it anyways. Im lost :(

Reactions: 1 user
I would apply with the old test score and let schools know you’re planning to retake it. I believe you can update them with the new score afterm

Members don't see this ad :)
I would apply with the old test score and let schools know you’re planning to retake it. I believe you can update them with the new score afterm
Ok thank you for the advice!

I say turn it in. I haven't even taken the test at all and it rescheduled me to September 12 and everyone just says to it anyways. Im lost :(
Ugh I feel you! Hopefully it al works out :confused:

Submit your application; Make sure you write a stellar personal statement - secondaries etc.

Let the schools know that you are retaking the DAT in September and explain the reason once you have submitted your application.

Submit your application; Make sure you write a stellar personal statement - secondaries etc.

Let the schools know that you are retaking the DAT in September and explain the reason once you have submitted your application.
Thank you for the advice!