Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, no, that's not what I meant at all. I simply meant that it just isn't feasible in every single wolf game for a pack mate to never place a vote on another pack mate. It isn't a realistic goal.I think we're talking past each other. AM and I have both said there are specific cases where it has to be used. I am saying you don't have to hop on a packmate who is on the board (for non-mechanical reasons) to win in most games, and not doing so does not mean an automatic loss. In specific game situations, yes, it turns out that's what has to be done, and I've already talked about that. But you seemed to be referring to it meaning an automatic loss every time you wolf or something if you prefer not to bus. There are very, very few people here who have never and will never bus under any circumstances ever if we use the definition of simply placing a vote on a packmate. So that's what I was referring to - refusing to bus in all situations isn't really a thing, so I thought you were saying that working to avoid it is resigning yourself to an automatic loss, which certainly isn't the case.

