Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See as a sketch! villager, I like being lock!clear by voting a wolf. shorty and I also discussed this a lot from various tactical perspectives though (no bussing being more like a military fire team in hostile terrain ethos, bussing for cred being more an IC "if the enemy suspects you, the team needs to cut you off to preserve secrecy and we will not save you" ethos) and I have reasons why I think a hard line is good strategy for my play. Too sleepy to list now but I will later. Part of it is related to me being sketchy, part of it is other stuffOh and I will also say... I think certain players (Zenge, Dubz, AM, shorty) can afford to not bus because they're just... really good, and have a tendency to be village read anyway. For sketch goblins, if it feels like you're having to build a case for why you're village in inches rather than miles, bussing can be a huge boost to your case. I have no statistics to back this up, but I suspect noob wolves tend to bus easier/earlier/more often than some veteran players because we have to work harder to prove we're village in the first place. Or for some veteran players, such as Cubs or genny who tend to get yoten early due to inherent sketch and an apparent RNG scum magnet, bussing can help to either save the remaining packmates or stave off the bloodlust for a bit.
At least, that is my opinion.
but those were situations where I did it with like, force. If I'm gonna bus I'm driving that thing 80mph off a cliff.
