Really?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MysteryCat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
About a month ago I dropped a class, because I was over the top overwhelmed with work and observing and volunteering and 15+ credits. And a toddler. So, I thought dropping one would help protect my GPA. Now, I have apparently lost the need for sleep. I am actually bored, and haven't been able to get to bed before 2am for works now. #fail.
 
About a month ago I dropped a class, because I was over the top overwhelmed with work and observing and volunteering and 15+ credits. And a toddler. So, I thought dropping one would help protect my GPA. Now, I have apparently lost the need for sleep. I am actually bored, and haven't been able to get to bed before 2am for works now. #fail.

I know I'm an odd specimen, but I rarely sleep before 4:30 am, I start studying from around 5-6 pm - 4 am for a long time now. It's ok though, your body has adapted to being a night animal for now, if you want to go back, try meditating, also get some valerian root tea. Ultimately, that should do the trick in a few days-weeks.
 
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. 🙂

👍
 
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. 🙂

👍 👍
 
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. 🙂

👍 👍 👍

(sorry, I had to! :laugh:)
 
Sorry, guys. I've never been on a board with so many threads that worked that way (although I've not been on many boards in general). But I get wanting to keep the clutter down. Again, I apologize.
 
Sorry, guys. I've never been on a board with so many threads that worked that way (although I've not been on many boards in general). But I get wanting to keep the clutter down. Again, I apologize.

No need to apologize. Just wanted to let you know before you got the reputation for being "that person" 😉.