-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition
Started by Hard24Get
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
we were ready for a new page... the other was getting tired... If i had to see that big heart one more time...![]()
awww, somebody needs a bf. Let's work on getting you a Valentine's date, hon - get outta the house wearing something hot and go to the coffee shop to do you TY letters
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
awww, somebody needs a bf. Let's work on getting you a Valentine's date, hon - get outta the house wearing something hot and go to the coffee shop to do you TY letters![]()
when i do this i always get hit on by 70 year old men!!! for some reason the 27-30 year old men seem to skip right over me 😎
your! Recently I tell myself to type a word, and the wrong word gets typed. Like, 'you' and 'your', or 'further' and 'future' getting interchanged. I am starting to worry I have a brain tumor![]()
nope... you just have poor grammar... the sooner you come to grips with it, the sooner you can move on with your life! i mean look at me.
nope... you just have poor grammar... the sooner you come to grips with it, the sooner you can move on with your life! i mean look at me.
but I NEVER EVER did it before! EVER!
when i do this i always get hit on by 70 year old men!!! for some reason the 27-30 year old men seem to skip right over me 😎
maybe your idea of hot is granny clothes... 
maybe your idea of hot is granny clothes...
![]()
jeans and a sweater comprise most of my winter outfits... you saw me in one of them! it's not the hippest, but not it's a little step above granny i believe.
I better scoot if I'm going to make it to lecture on time - ttyl
i think i need to venture out of my apartment to get money and food... i haven't stepped out of my building in three days! it's too fricking cold out there
and future and further is not s grammatical mistake - I wanna MRI! 🙁
Just thought I'd enhance those thoughts.
Just thought I'd enhance those thoughts.
I know! That's what kills me! I noticed right away and then it drives me nuts! But in this case I believe it was a typo 🙂. I saw it but was hoping it would serve to prove that I need an MRI...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahahaa
nice pick up
I'm curious as to why it shows you as still being online seeing that you ought to be talking to some cutie at a cafe.....
I'm curious as to why it shows you as still being online seeing that you ought to be talking to some cutie at a cafe.....
probably because i'm a lazy a** who couldn't work up the energy to even shower today!
but you will be happy to know that I am eating right now... someone started a rumor that apparently i don't do that!
it appears to be more than a rumor 🙄. Why are you just now eating?
probably because i'm a lazy a** who couldn't work up the energy to even shower today!

it appears to be more than a rumor 🙄. Why are you just now eating?
you are skinnier than i am, so i have no idea what you are yelling at me for!
fine, fine... i just showered and now im clean again!
in the effort to find that song so that i can get it out of my head, i found this one... it's pretty funny!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...171&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...171&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
in the effort to find that song so that i can get it out of my head, i found this one... it's pretty funny!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...171&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
wow. It sounds like you need structure in your life.
Then again, I am on here too, so I can't say much. But I did go to class, TA, and study for 3 hours already today, so I can't say I haven't been productive.
i left the house to go to the atm machine and get food from across the street.
then i watched shows for the rest of the day...
BUT i did shower
i left the house to go to the atm machine and get food from across the street.
then i watched shows for the rest of the day...
BUT i did shower
hahaha...I love how we are willing to go far for an atm but not for food. And yes, I did see that you showered. I am very proud of you.
you are skinnier than i am, so i have no idea what you are yelling at me for!
you lie, Ms. 00 or whatever ridiculous size you are! I'd love to compete with you but I love to eat and my curves have cultural significance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whoa - are we all on at the same time???![]()
looks like it! watch out peoples!
you lie, Ms. 00 or whatever ridiculous size you are! I'd love to compete with you but I love to eat and my curves have cultural significance![]()
i am NOT a 00!!!!!! and trust me, i have curves, they were just covered very nicely by my massive black coat!
sadly though, the curves are not located on the top... more like centered on one location... slightly more inferior
looks like it! watch out peoples!
GREAT! We need to catch this thread up!
whoa - are we all on at the same time???![]()
this is singularly unprecendented...
GREAT! We need to catch this thread up!
I am supposed to work on my paper, but this seems more important.
this is singularly unprecendented...
I was starting to worry that you'd dozed off again! 🙂
I was starting to worry that you'd dozed off again! 🙂
i was putting on CLOTHES!
i was putting on CLOTHES!
you mean, you went to the atm and to get some food NAKED??? 😱
you mean, you went to the atm and to get some food NAKED??? 😱
absolutely!! how else does anyone else get money!!
absolutely!! how else does anyone else get money!!
you know, you could jeopardize your chances of getting a license in many states with that technique....
you know, you could jeopardize your chances of getting a license in many states with that technique....
and ensure i get a license in many others 😉
and ensure i get a license in many others 😉
you are terrible!
that reminds me of another license you don't have - so pathetic!![]()
hey hey hey!!!
ok, im going out to have an actual life! going to a comedy club!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey hey hey!!!
ok, im going out to have an actual life! going to a comedy club!
whut-eva! I am doing important science stuff!
EM2BE, how are you feeling these days?
getting worse again. go back to the dr in a week for more stuff. hopefully that will reveal a treatable disease.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 3K


