Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't start, like you know, missing me or anything...

Members don't see this ad.

but i do know it will be a hard time for you...

Members don't see this ad :)
getting worse again. go back to the dr in a week for more stuff. hopefully that will reveal a treatable disease.

poor baby! :( I will be praying for you.

don't you love it when your flight gets delayed!

poor baby! :( I will be praying for you.

Thanks. Today is a better day, so maybe it's working. Or I just haven't done anything lately to irritate myself. Studying makes a person sit a lot.

don't you love it when your flight gets delayed!

I never minded as much because I am always studying while I am waiting, and never really had an appt to make (just had to notify rides if I am late). Plus, found out they give out frequent flier miles if the flight is majorly delayed.

I never minded as much because I am always studying while I am waiting, and never really had an appt to make (just had to notify rides if I am late). Plus, found out they give out frequent flier miles if the flight is majorly delayed.

i FINALLY made it to the hotel room... the flight was delayed 5 hours, got stuck in traffic for two hours from the airport to the hotel...

needless to say, i missed the pre-interview dinner

i FINALLY made it to the hotel room... the flight was delayed 5 hours, got stuck in traffic for two hours from the airport to the hotel...

aw...hope tomorrow goes well for you!

poor, poor heath ledger.

i feel bad for his family having his death run through the media this way.

I feel sorry for anyone having to have their business in the news. I know that's one price to pay for fame, but some things should be left private, especially deaths. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I refuse to read any news about anyone's personal lives, especially death (unless of course I try to come up with an answer and want to see if I am right, but that's the medical coming out in me).

Members don't see this ad :)
EM2BE - You PM'ed me and I tried to reply but I can't because it says you're not recieving messages.

I HATE that! I am still fuming over the one I missed, one of my top choices, too! :mad:

the pre-interview dinner is critical!

I feel sorry for anyone having to have their business in the news. I know that's one price to pay for fame, but some things should be left private, especially deaths. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I refuse to read any news about anyone's personal lives, especially death (unless of course I try to come up with an answer and want to see if I am right, but that's the medical coming out in me).

inquiring minds want to know, though... I think it is sad that celebs have no privacy, but they often use their personal lives as a tool to get famous. And they complain about paparazzi following them but the truth is that is how they stay famous. Every interview, etc they grant leads to this and they know it.

inquiring minds want to know, though... I think it is sad that celebs have no privacy, but they often use their personal lives as a tool to get famous. And they complain about paparazzi following them but the truth is that is how they stay famous. Every interview, etc they grant leads to this and they know it.

having said all that, I totally know what you mean. I don't read "people" or tabloids or any of that crap. Let people be people. I do take note of who is using their money and influence to do good in the world (probably why I like Angelina J. despite others being angry with her).

oh, and sometimes I google their exercise routines - Beyoncé body, here I come! :D

Walla, I think it will work now.

having said all that, I totally know what you mean. I don't read "people" or tabloids or any of that crap. Let people be people. I do take note of who is using their money and influence to do good in the world (probably why I like Angelina J. despite others being angry with her).

That's what I meant. I just couldn't think of the specific names of the magazines (amazing how we can block things from our memory).

oh, and sometimes I google their exercise routines - Beyoncé body, here I come! :D

I gave up on that a long time ago (high school). My sister was always into it and would keep the workouts. I could care less and got bored with it all.

So I actually have a real question again. Is there a general website to look up fellowships by subject or region?

So I actually have a real question again. Is there a general website to look up fellowships by subject or region?

Yes - it's on SAEM - click resident resources on the left.

we finally caught the other thread up

I didn't even realize they were that far uneven. I should pay attention more.

PLEASE God, make June come quickly!!!

I WON'T complain about how hard internship is - I just wanna be an EM resident, so badly!!!!

And I haven't had a patient in over a month. I miss patients :(

And where or where will I go??? Matchitis will be the death of me!!! +pity+

And where is chumbojumbo??? He said he was coming back... :cry:

Oh and I feel better now. Found out many of my classmates felt the same way about the test as I did.

That, and I saw my mom had signed something with her title as "DRE" and I told her the first thing I thought about was digital rectal exam (like you all will when reading this). Of course it meant something different...

That, and I saw my mom had signed something with her title as "DRE" and I told her the first thing I thought about was digital rectal exam (like you all will when reading this).

yup - one for one so far :laugh:

on call. already a nutty night.. only gonna get crazier I fear.

Time to go do some therapeutic shopping.

As in see how far I can go before my muscles decide that it's enough.

At least I have a nice suitcase I can use to bring the groceries into my apt.

Just a general announcement: The SDN servers have been upgraded, so threads won't get shut down at 1000 posts.

We can have the Rearviews merged into one thread.

yep...things still seem to be in order around hear...

Just a general announcement: The SDN servers have been upgraded, so threads won't get shut down at 1000 posts.

We can have the Rearviews merged into one thread.

yay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.