Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Its mine to decorate how I see fit....

Members don't see this ad.

How lame... I was all excited about it too. What a let down. Oh well. I guess they'll lock it now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interestingly not locked yet. New thread title???

just wanted to say whats up before this thing gets locked down:D

whose gonna start the new thread?

rose...u came through strong on this this thread as a newcomer...i think u deserve to start the new thread!

oh and find me a new avatar all before midnite!

something more manly, please

not that a care bear isnt manly...i just dont think it gives off a proper "vibe"

but most important of all...and this is URGENT, u must edit the new page!!!!!!!!!

:D I would stick around, but I have to go study again. Being sick doesn't help the motivational factor.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need to get to know some residents or attendings real fast.

Or show up at my friendly ED.

Dr.: Why are you here???
Me: I've been sick for...well...this is my 5th week.
Dr.: Why come in now?
Me: because Bush told me to and because I'm sick of being sick
Dr.: Anything change to make you come in at this time
Me: Ran out of one of my meds that I was taking to try to help myself get better

I'm sure this would go over well.

Oh, and one more reason why now...because I can't study.

Dr.: Why are you here???
Me: I've been sick for...well...this is my 5th week.
Dr.: Why come in now?
Me: because Bush told me to and because I'm sick of being sick
Dr.: Anything change to make you come in at this time
Me: Ran out of one of my meds that I was taking to try to help myself get better

I'm sure this would go over well.

:laugh:

I think the q&a hits almost every nerve too.

One difference...I'm not asking for narcs. Just some steroids and allergy and asthma meds. If I were at my parents, I'd at least be able to do a breathing treatment (they have a machine with meds there).

was that supposed to be a pun

One difference...I'm not asking for narcs. Just some steroids and allergy and asthma meds. If I were at my parents, I'd at least be able to do a breathing treatment (they have a machine with meds there).

oooh, cool....CPAP or a albuterol nebulizer?

hahaha...that's where my brain is not...I meant my q&a with the Dr.

gotcha;)

i thought the q&a was on neuro, and by you saying hitting nerves i thought u meant quaestions on nerves and getting on your nerves at the same time...oh, nevermind!:D

gotcha;)

i thought the q&a was on neuro, and by you saying hitting nerves i thought u meant quaestions on nerves and getting on your nerves at the same time...oh, nevermind!:D

that too

I just want to inhale without feeling like something is stopping me and the feeling I need to cough.

so, whose got the new thread?

I had someone in class today have the gall to shake her head when I was coughing up a lung. Like I can prevent it from happening. And you want to be a what and never see a person cough?

I had someone in class today have the gall to shake her head when I was coughing up a lung. Like I can prevent it from happening. And you want to be a what and never see a person cough?

i know what u mean, i remember taking a final in my 2nd year while sick as a dog, coughing and sneezing, and some bastard comes up to me the next day and was like..."wow, i thought u were gonna die yesterday"...i was thinkin, no as*hole, God saved me to kick your ass...he ended up failing

You can go for it. My creative mind is absent. Unless you want to refer to the new seasons of House and Gray's anatomy starting up.

oooh...when does the new season start?

i was hoping rose would take a stab at the new thread

im gonna work out, need to prevent the atrophy

have fun studying, hope u feel better

Darling, we call them radiologists...

Going to bed. Did more sleeping than studying.

i am gonna try to sneak in another page

before they shut this thing down

Status
Not open for further replies.