Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
page 23!

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, this thread has been fun...

boring now!

Im actually not a man! I was trying to figure out my studying plan for the next week... I need to start working my ass off... no more free time for me!

Good job, guys, who's starting the new thread? :D

Of course, everyone is now gone

I wanted to talk about Mr. Banana man - he got better!

:D

I wanted to talk about Mr. Banana man - he got better!

:D

Unfortunately, all of them got better, including those featured in my banana man rant. Darn!

Well, #1111 is a cool number to stop at, so I'll go to bed now. Adieu, thread!!! :biglove:

ChumboJumbo said:
speaking of new meat...where is rose?

Gah, sorry all. I was on a roll this morning being bored and not studying for physics. I had physics lab this afternoon/evening, then a buddy of mine called and we went out chasing wimmens. No luck though, so I'm back here posting until I drop.

Members don't see this ad :)
So think of a new thread name for us to waste copius amounts of time in?

How about.... Still posting, still not gettin lucky...

Just doesn't quite have the flair to it that PTWDOGL does. Hmmm...

On a side note, I went to claim page 21 earlier and when I got to 1001 posts, it just kept going. No page 21 appeared for my next three or so posts. So I said eff it and left for the dentist since I was late already. Now it has appeared. Whats up with that???

I really need to get off of this lame sleep schedule that I am on. Working 2nd shift for so long is screwing with me. I cant ever get to sleep until around now.. 2 or 3 in the morning, then I obviously cant get up at a reasonable hour in the morning, and end up sleeping the mornings away. Seems like all I do is sleep, work and school. And I havent even started med school yet... WTF?

It is really against all the principles of this thread. 100 posts, WOO HOO!!!

I'll work on that new thread name. I'm not very artistic as of late though, so if anything happens to come to mind, knock yourself out, lets get it started when thisn gets locked down like L7.

How is this thread still open?!

:hello: iatros! Where have you been?

still not down?...what a beautiful thing:D

lets get crackin...whats goin on girl

Not tired. Just sick. Tacky or not: email dr (one of the faculty at my school) that I am supposed to see in 6 weeks to see if I can get in earlier.

Oh and how are you feeling?

man, this is cool...definately goona post until we drop at this rate, cuz i dont see any luck comin my way

im good...off today, nothing to do

what do u got, sinus infection or something?

oh, and do u ever go to class...or are you one of those stay at home studyers

what do u got, sinus infection or something?

ya...and just need more meds (ran out of my flonase). I am already on antibiotics, but they aren't helping. They help for the 2nd and 3rd days, then I start feeling worse again. I think I need an allergy shot and some steroids and a daily inhaler.

oh, and do u ever go to class...or are you one of those stay at home studyers

I do go to class...esp this section. And I can only study a few distracted hours then I give up and hope I feel better the next day. Giving up that hope now.

what r u taking...amoxicillin?

listen, gotta run...i will be back later...hopefully by then we have a new thread up!

i really do hope u feel better though...and u will...stay strong! bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.