Rearview mirror: The match is behind us, cure your matchitis here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I think I'll sleep until Monday. That sounds about right.

Also, new page!

Members don't see this ad.

I may sleep most of the weekend as well.

argh, it hurts to eat :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I want some ice cream. Oral surgery sucks.

I want some ice cream. Oral surgery sucks.

aww...get better. I'm trying to talk people into going out for steaks tonight. We'll see if that happens (love reverse happy hour...at least around here). Cheap food and drinks. Won't have that when I move to the Philly area.

I love how this jumps forums...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Today ended my bookwork portion. Studying for boards from now until June though.

woo hoo! congrats! you get this much time off to study for boards? wow- you'd better get a great score with all that time. :laugh:

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I think I'll sleep until Monday. That sounds about right.

Also, new page!

sounds about right. i'm gonna get drunk first, then sleep.

woo hoo! congrats! you get this much time off to study for boards? wow- you'd better get a great score with all that time. :laugh:

You would think...now if I could just get motivated. Taking a few days off first. May go to KU on Sunday to help them celebrate (and of course me celebrate).

Oh ya, I do have a few more exams...one that doesn't matter (no grade), one that goes along w/ boards study, and one a review from the past few years (OMT).

Oh ya, I do have a few more exams...one that doesn't matter (no grade), one that goes along w/ boards study, and one a review from the past few years (OMT).

must feel great to be almost done with the worst part of medical school!

aww...get better. I'm trying to talk people into going out for steaks tonight. We'll see if that happens (love reverse happy hour...at least around here). Cheap food and drinks. Won't have that when I move to the Philly area.

I'm hungry. I want a big piece of meat but I can't even drink lukewarm soup without pain.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trying to decide if I can afford a compulsive trip to visit the bf.

Trying to decide if I can afford a compulsive trip to visit the bf.

That's the hardest part for me. A trip to visit my wife costs a little over $100 in gas. I have to decide how many hours are worth $100 (she's on call today).
Plus, the number of trips I've had to make to go looking for houses, and the requirement of having a certain amount of money in the bank at closing, I probably won't drive up until closing, even though I have a golden weekend in 2 weeks.

That's the hardest part for me. A trip to visit my wife costs a little over $100 in gas. I have to decide how many hours are worth $100 (she's on call today).
Plus, the number of trips I've had to make to go looking for houses, and the requirement of having a certain amount of money in the bank at closing, I probably won't drive up until closing, even though I have a golden weekend in 2 weeks.

How far away is she from ECU?

bah, almost passed out getting out of bed. pathetic.

I'm wondering if my face should be so asymmetrically swollen :confused:

soon as I finish downloading these emedhome lectures for my ipod, I am getting back in bed to enjoy...:D

You caved!

I'll be sleepy's next victim, I'm sure!

yeah, she got me :p. It kept haunting me that if she loves it, I will, too, and finally last night I just gave up. What better do I have to do anyway, besides sleeping and whining about my oral surgery? :)

So much to do... :sleep:

Maybe a nap will motivate me.

yeah, she got me :p. It kept haunting me that if she loves it, I will, too, and finally last night I just gave up. What better do I have to do anyway, besides sleeping and whining about my oral surgery? :)

Awwww

*sends Percocets*

I actually bought Tintinalli's "Just the Facts"

I'm such a nerd

I have to fly, so I'm looking at $200 or less hopefully. May just try to make a deal with priceline since flight times don't matter as much now.

I turned on a tv show last night when I laid down to go to sleep. Don't even remember the beginning of it.

Oh, and a new website for you all:
Fancast shows/movies

And yes, I did just wake up. I woke up earlier because my head was pounding. Decided it wasn't time to get up then.

you would think with how big Mangino is, KU gear would be found in larger sizes a lot easier than it is. Ended up having to order online (dad is a big fan, but never could find the shirts his size). Cost me a pretty penny, but it will be enough to sweet talk him into helping me out this summer with moving stuff.

Yay. last overnight and then off to ireland

Cheers :luck:

guiness.jpg

Finally got some time to come back to sdn and continue some padding

I now realize the great dedication it takes to get the post numbers up in the thousands

but of course you guys had to do it one post at a time

I want to go to Ireland.:( I want to be an attending at UCSF (eventually) :(... can I just be you? :D

So it seems like I never get on here at the same time as anyone else

weird I just posted and then you were here 24, how you doin?

looks like you didn't stay long. Well goodnight everyone.

Nice to have you back coug.