Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I found an interesting post in the Dental forum like this one and thought it would be nice to hear from pod students why pod school is harder than undergrad?
Any really difficult classes?
Also, to pod students, do you have to know alot of math? I am scheduling classes and wasn't sure which type of math would really help me later in school...
Hopefully this will help anyone who is considering pod school!
Thanks
I found an interesting post in the Dental forum like this one and thought it would be nice to hear from pod students why pod school is harder than undergrad?
Any really difficult classes?
Also, to pod students, do you have to know alot of math? I am scheduling classes and wasn't sure which type of math would really help me later in school...
Hopefully this will help anyone who is considering pod school!
Thanks


your the perfect example of why people get hurt..... Last time i checked you are not a pod student either....if i'm correct (and i believe that i am) you never sat for a single pod class to date... future classes don't count!!!! your always giving advise and haven't sat thru semester 1 yet.... have you even finished undergrad? Listen young buck, if you got a problem we can settle this....except i hate beating on ******s....it's just not fair