Recent High NBDE Part II Score ?

Started by ch88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ch88

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
What preparation materials can I use to score high on the NBDE Part II ? Since the exam changes regularly, I thought I'd ask students who just took it recently & got great scores.
What was ur study regime/strategy/plan & how long did it take u ?

Thanks. I look forward to ur replies!!
 
Hi,
What preparation materials can I use to score high on the NBDE Part II ? Since the exam changes regularly, I thought I'd ask students who just took it recently & got great scores.
What was ur study regime/strategy/plan & how long did it take u ?

Thanks. I look forward to ur replies!!

Ok, how about if I just want to pass NBDE Part 2 ?
 
Ok, how about if I just want to pass NBDE Part 2 ?

lool that would be more reasonable ,,

I think most of them is starting with mosby/dental decks/ ASDA papers ..

I am not sure about others .. some of them study TUFTS pharma, I have no idea what is that ..

and others more ..

did u start yet?? I am looking for a female study partner .. if u r interested?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lool that would be more reasonable ,,

I think most of them is starting with mosby/dental decks/ ASDA papers ..

I am not sure about others .. some of them study TUFTS pharma, I have no idea what is that ..

and others more ..

did u start yet?? I am looking for a female study partner .. if u r interested?
hi. i recently gave part 2 but could nt pass it.planning to give again in october.i am a female from Tennesee.if interested,lemme knw
 
Hi
I am looking for a serious female study partner from India for NBDE 2. Finished my part 1 with 93 and look forward to do my best in 2 for University Sponsored Programs.
kindly revert back if interested to study min 8 hrs a day to start with.

Thanks
Christina.
 
Hi
I am looking for a serious female study partner from India for NBDE 2. Finished my part 1 with 93 and look forward to do my best in NBDE 2 for University Sponsored Programs.

kindly revert back if interested to study min 8 hrs a day to start with. Pls feel free to email me at [email protected] or call at 248 943 8130

Thanks
Christina.
 
Ism planning for part 2 , can study for 2 to 3 hrs in the morning,any 1 interested let me know
I am interested in studying, where you located? When are you planning to give exam.I am taking soon, so just a month I'll be able to spare with you 2-3 hrs.Let me know.
 
Hi
I am looking for a serious female study partner from India for NBDE 2. Finished my part 1 with 93 and look forward to do my best in NBDE 2 for University Sponsored Programs.

kindly revert back if interested to study min 8 hrs a day to start with. Pls feel free to email me at [email protected] or call at 248 943 8130

Thanks
Christina.
Hi Christina,
Where are you located?
Thanks..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi. i recently gave part 2 but could nt pass it.planning to give again in october.i am a female from Tennesee.if interested,lemme knw

Hi, my name is Joan, from Connecticut, can I ask you something?
How many time did you wait, to get your results back?
I took it two weeks and a half ago and nothing yet..!!
Any way that I can reach you?

[email protected]

Thanks
Joan
 
looking for indian female study partner for part2 , planning to take it it may, reply asap.

i have a question----after what time gap one can retake part2 ? Thanx
 
Hi everyone, can one pls let me know what prep. material should I use for NBDE II in addition to dental decks?
Should I use kaplan notes or Mosby?
Rudman? Tuft?
Pls let me know.
I also would like to know what's the Rudman about? is it pharma? if so, then what's Tuft?
Thank you in advance