• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

reg email confirmation from prometric

akg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2006
  1. Dental Student
    HI guys

i appreciate to hear from you , do we need to wait for an email confirmation from the prometric regarding exam center and date , or we can directly download and print out the hall ticket copy form their website..

any input is appreciated

akg

minibracket

10+ Year Member
    Apr 5, 2006
      you can enter in the homepage www.prometric.com and put your confirm number in order to verify, make sure searching by yahoo that the day you choose is not a holiday in the state you want to take the exam, and print out the confirmation letter that they mail u.you don't need admittance ticket but if u received to your home, of course, you have to go with it, and if u don't receive just tell to them that it doesn't came..
      Good luck~! :luck:

About the Ads

akg

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Apr 18, 2006
      1. Dental Student
        minibracket said:
        you can enter in the homepage www.prometric.com and put your confirm number in order to verify, make sure searching by yahoo that the day you choose is not a holiday in the state you want to take the exam, and print out the confirmation letter that they mail u.you don't need admittance ticket but if u received to your home, of course, you have to go with it, and if u don't receive just tell to them that it doesn't came..
        Good luck~! :luck:

i received eligibility number form ADA, the i gave a call to prometric and they gave me a tracking number ...

and i did found a hall ticket on my name

took the print out

is that all we have to do ....

celestial

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Feb 1, 2005
          akg said:
          i received eligibility number form ADA, the i gave a call to prometric and they gave me a tracking number ...

and i did found a hall ticket on my name

took the print out

is that all we have to do ....

yes thats all you have to carry ,also identification proof...can be your driving license ,passport...etc which has your photograph....
          check the website ......

celestial

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Feb 1, 2005
            elto said:
            Hi:

I would like to know what is the waiting period between the day you pay until the test date?....

once you fill online application and make your payment,it takes around 2 to 3 weeks to get your confirmation number,
            you can always call ada and get your number if your confirmation is delayed for more then two weeks,
            then you can take the test date from prometric site as per your convenience,for part 1 exam you can do it online but for part2 you will have to call prometric testing to check availability of dates,

hope it helps and answers your question.....goodluck

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.