reg email confirmation from prometric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys

i appreciate to hear from you , do we need to wait for an email confirmation from the prometric regarding exam center and date , or we can directly download and print out the hall ticket copy form their website..

any input is appreciated

akg

Members don't see this ad.

you can call ADA for the confirmation or either u enter ur SSN to schedule for an exam.

you can enter in the homepage www.prometric.com and put your confirm number in order to verify, make sure searching by yahoo that the day you choose is not a holiday in the state you want to take the exam, and print out the confirmation letter that they mail u.you don't need admittance ticket but if u received to your home, of course, you have to go with it, and if u don't receive just tell to them that it doesn't came..
Good luck~! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
minibracket said:
you can enter in the homepage www.prometric.com and put your confirm number in order to verify, make sure searching by yahoo that the day you choose is not a holiday in the state you want to take the exam, and print out the confirmation letter that they mail u.you don't need admittance ticket but if u received to your home, of course, you have to go with it, and if u don't receive just tell to them that it doesn't came..
Good luck~! :luck:

i received eligibility number form ADA, the i gave a call to prometric and they gave me a tracking number ...

and i did found a hall ticket on my name

took the print out

is that all we have to do ....

akg said:
i received eligibility number form ADA, the i gave a call to prometric and they gave me a tracking number ...

and i did found a hall ticket on my name

took the print out

is that all we have to do ....

yes thats all you have to carry ,also identification proof...can be your driving license ,passport...etc which has your photograph....
check the website ......

Hi:

I would like to know what is the waiting period between the day you pay until the test date?....

elto said:
Hi:

I would like to know what is the waiting period between the day you pay until the test date?....

once you fill online application and make your payment,it takes around 2 to 3 weeks to get your confirmation number,
you can always call ada and get your number if your confirmation is delayed for more then two weeks,
then you can take the test date from prometric site as per your convenience,for part 1 exam you can do it online but for part2 you will have to call prometric testing to check availability of dates,

hope it helps and answers your question.....goodluck