I have my first interview coming up in a few weeks. I am afraid that due to the early interview I may be accepted to this school early (what a horrible idea). I am under the assumption that I must make a decision regarding admission to this school within two weeks of the offer. What if I don't recieve an interview to my "top" choice school for a few months? Do I have to make a decision on this school or can I wait a few months to see all of my other options? I have no idea how the acceptance process works so someone fill me in please.