Regis University 2011 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
man finally got my first pharmacy acceptance.:love::love::love:

if I happen to get off the waitlist off Purdue University I might end up giving my spot to someone else.

congrats to those admitted and keep your head up for those who are waiting. i had to interview at 5 schools before I got admitted to one.

Members don't see this ad.

man finally got my first pharmacy acceptance.:love::love::love:

if I happen to get off the waitlist off Purdue University I might end up giving my spot to someone else.

congrats to those admitted and keep your head up for those who are waiting. i had to interview at 5 schools before I got admitted to one.

congrats!! when did you interview? and when did you get the answer? sorry just want to know if you are in the same cycle as I am. I really just want to know if am in or not ?

congrats!! when did you interview? and when did you get the answer? sorry just want to know if you are in the same cycle as I am. I really just want to know if am in or not ?

I interviewed at 3/17. I got the notification via phone call at around 1:08 Pacific Standard Time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive anything in the mail from Regis? I email Kara and she said all responses were sent out Thursday. Didn't get anything yet. Hoping I'm atleast waitlisted

Just finished the final interview on 1st!! Super nervous...applied extremely late for this cycle n this was my only interview so far hope I make it!! I see tht for some of u u heard late n some super early...if anyone hears from the 4/1 interciew date plz post!!!!

Just finished the final interview on 1st!! Super nervous...applied extremely late for this cycle n this was my only interview so far hope I make it!! I see tht for some of u u heard late n some super early...if anyone hears from the 4/1 interciew date plz post!!!!

I interviewed 4/1 and i haven't heard anything yet :(
I'm hoping I hear something soon coz I really like this school

I interviewed the same day (4/1) and haven't heard anything either. I hate the waiting game!

i just got the call at 3:15 pm eastern time i GOT IN!!! my first acceptance yeaahh! i have 2 more interviews to go but as of now it looks like im goin to be at regis in the fall!! :soexcited:

i just got the call at 3:15 pm eastern time i GOT IN!!! my first acceptance yeaahh! i have 2 more interviews to go but as of now it looks like im goin to be at regis in the fall!! :soexcited:

Congratulations!!! I'm still willing my phone to ring :xf:

Congratulations!!! I'm still willing my phone to ring :xf:

Thank you!!! Good luck to u! Keep ur phone with u all through the day...though I was in class I ran out to answer it the moment I saw the call from a 303 number lol..

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with Regis in March. Got a phone call with an offer 2 weeks later. Paper work came in 3 weeks post-interview. Good Luck!

I interviewed on 4/1 as well and have not heard anything either. I tried calling the school but had no luck getting a hold of Kara. I hate this waiting game

I interviewed on 4/1 as well and have not heard anything either. I tried calling the school but had no luck getting a hold of Kara. I hate this waiting game

I too interviewed on 4/1 and emailed Kara today. She said that letters were post marked today and we should get them shortly. Still waiting for my phone to ring though. It appears as though some have already been accepted.

Still waiting for a letter to know either way. Anyone get accepted w/o a phone call??? Wishful thinking.

I'm curious about this too! Does anyone know?

have u called kara to ask her if they have a ranking system....all the schools do but only a few reveal the numbers...maybe if u coax her into telling u what your chances are she might give out a clue or so...tell her you dont want to wait on regis and screw up chances at other schools lol..! (my frnd tried this at one of the schools n the counselor ended up telling her she was in the 30s on the list..tht helped her accept another schools offer)

Just to let those of us that interviewed on 4/1 know, I never received a letter in the mail but just received an email today that I am on the wait list. You all may want to check your emails. Good luck everyone.:xf:

there is no ranking system. just when someone drops out the committee gets together and decides who gets in.

Hey guys, I will be giving up my seat within the next couple of days. I got into one of my in-state schools so I can open up a seat at Regis for someone else. :thumbup:

Hey guys, I will be giving up my seat within the next couple of days. I got into one of my in-state schools so I can open up a seat at Regis for someone else. :thumbup:
Congrats on getting accepted to your state school. I guess I subscribed to this thread back then, so I just got a message saying I have a response to answer lol. Anyway, now you don't have to take Philosophy and religious studies at least. One of my future classmates just had an interview with U of F also, Vietnamese guy named Don. Did you see him at your interview? He's waiting! CONGRATS again!

I just wanted to let you guys on the waiting list know that I am declining my acceptance to Regis and giving up my spot, I got accepted to my top school that is much cheaper...Good luck to everyone :)

I just wanted to let you guys on the waiting list know that I am declining my acceptance to Regis and giving up my spot, I got accepted to my top school that is much cheaper...Good luck to everyone :)

Are they pulling off the wait list yet?? I'm surprised there hasn't been any news about that yet since they stressed how much they go into the alternate list.

hey guys, just to let you all know, that there's only 40-something students on the c/o 2015 facebook page, so if that's any indication of the amount of accepted invitations, then you're in good shape. don't loose hope! good luck!

I will be removing my name from the wait list as I too have been accepted to my top choice school. Good luck to everyone and even if you don't get in, never give up! Persistence pays off!!!!!:cool:

I don't think they will start take students off the waiting list till Late June

Are they pulling off the wait list yet?? I'm surprised there hasn't been any news about that yet since they stressed how much they go into the alternate list.

I don't think they start pulling students off the wait list till late June.

Just got pulled off the wait-list :):):)! Very happy with this school.

Seems like Regis isnt really going into the wait list this year? I received the notification that they were going to start pulling off the wait list last week, but everyone is pretty quiet this week. Perhaps their seats are pretty well filled with committed students for the year.

I just sent Kara an email letting her know I will not be attending this fall. That should open up a spot for someone! I loved the whole package at Regis, but unfortunately it just isn't going to work for me logistically.

Don't give up yet! I just got pulled off the waitlist last week. I thought it was definitely not going to happen. I'm sure more and more people will start to turn Regis down in the next few weeks, once they figure everything out.

Don't give up yet! I just got pulled off the waitlist last week. I thought it was definitely not going to happen. I'm sure more and more people will start to turn Regis down in the next few weeks, once they figure everything out.

I got in!! YES! Wait list people: There is still hope!! Hang in there!!:love:

I just gave up my seat. Someone on the waitlist should hear something soon. Best of luck to all of you!!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm excited to be interviewing with Regis this month and I was wondering if any of the current students had any advice to prepare for this process. I've skimmed through all the threads and I feel confident knowing that the university takes the personality and passion of the candidate highly into consideration. I'm also curious to know more about the Jesuit tradition and customs instilled through the college. I am a Catholic myself, however I am not very familiar with Jesuit practices.

God Bless and Best of Luck

I figured i would start this thread for anyone interested in Regis University and had any questions. I'll try to answer them as best as i can, or at least point you in the right direction :p

Hi!
I just got accepted for class of 2016 :) and just got the email about my transcript evaluation. Looks like I have to take an intro to sociology and religious study class. The admissions advisor informed me that the religious class is offered online thru Regis and so I wanted to see if you knew anybody that took that online class and how hard was it? Or any advice in general?

Thanks so much!