Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering if this would be a suitable reply for those secondary essays. I'm aware that school should not have been an obstacle in the first place, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see this question is my reinvention. I was hoping to phrase the answer in the manner of taking responsibility for my lackluster initial undergrad performance, realizing that that screw up IS an obstacle for what I want to do, and doing great afterwards (great MCAT, SMP GPA, final 65 credits of UG GPA)
I will not be saying that school was difficult and I overcame blah blah, since that wasn't the case
Would love to see some outside opinion
Thanks!
I will not be saying that school was difficult and I overcame blah blah, since that wasn't the case
Would love to see some outside opinion
Thanks!