Research that was for a class assignment? Does it make me look silly to list that?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RespectTheChemistry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I designed, ran and analyzed the data for an experiment on the foraging habits of a particular animal for an assignment in an Ecology lab. The design and procedures and all of that was totally my idea; They just said "foraging" and then set us loose to get creative with it.

On the one hand, that meets the general definition of scientific inquiry. On the other hand, this was for a class.

List it? I'm thinking no, but figured I'd ask because you never know!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Plenty of people do research for college credit and also list it in the work/activities section. Heck, some people are required to serve in a social service setting as part of a sociology class and list it as volunteerism!

Reactions: 1 user
I designed, ran and analyzed the data for an experiment on the foraging habits of a particular animal for an assignment in an Ecology lab. The design and procedures and all of that was totally my idea; They just said "foraging" and then set us loose to get creative with it.

On the one hand, that meets the general definition of scientific inquiry. On the other hand, this was for a class.

List it? I'm thinking no, but figured I'd ask because you never know!

Thanks!
This is prime reject material for such a lack of insight

Status
Not open for further replies.