Research to improve the applicant's process for additional medical training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SombraUX

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I joined this forum to see if I could get some potential research data from you all. I am looking for screeners whom my team and I can interview to see how we can improve the experiences for post medical grad students as they are applying for fellowships, residencies and ETC. The survey will only take 3 minutes.

If you can, please fill it out and, know that there are no right/wrong answers. All inputs are valuable data to us and we are only here to help improve your experiences in the medical field. Thank you!!

https://goo.gl/forms/Avp7pgGz8sLYBBKC3