Residency agreement letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nadeenayad

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Has everyone already received and signed agreement letters from their residency sites? My program director has reached out to me on Match day but no agreement letters were sent until this day. Thinking of emailing her sometime next week but was wondering if someone else was experiencing the same thing.
Thanks,
Nadeen
 
Hi all,
Has everyone already received and signed agreement letters from their residency sites? My program director has reached out to me on Match day but no agreement letters were sent until this day. Thinking of emailing her sometime next week but was wondering if someone else was experiencing the same thing.
Thanks,
Nadeen

I also haven’t heard back since my RPD reached out on Match day. Any chance you matched in south FL (lol)??? I’m starting to get anxious and also want to know who my co-rezzies are!
 
I also haven’t heard back since my RPD reached out on Match day. Any chance you matched in south FL (lol)??? I’m starting to get anxious and also want to know who my co-rezzies are!


Orlando VA 🙂. I think I am just gona send out an email next week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Has everyone already received and signed agreement letters from their residency sites? My program director has reached out to me on Match day but no agreement letters were sent until this day. Thinking of emailing her sometime next week but was wondering if someone else was experiencing the same thing.
Thanks,
Nadeen

Per ASHP standards, programs have 30 days to deliver your offer letter. The majority of programs send this quickly by email within the first week. I’d imagine many RPDs are engulfed by covid19 planning and haven’t been able to send these letters out yet.