Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
short sleeve collared shirts. don't ever wear them. polos are different.
Is this even still a thing? Short sleeve collared shirts?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
short sleeve collared shirts. don't ever wear them. polos are different.
He's good people. There aren't many other watch collectors on here. 😉
Is this even still a thing? Short sleeve collared shirts?
Is this even still a thing? Short sleeve collared shirts?
yes and it's horrible
yes and it's horrible
Badly. They'll think you're there for a diving interview.Just out of curiosity, how would an Omega Seamaster be perceived? Not appropriate or fine? I don't have an expensive suit and don't really see the point of having one just yet, but I think earlier in this thread someone mentioned not wearing expensive items on interviews, so I thought I would ask. I wear my Fossil watch daily and don't think it would be a bad watch to wear with nice clothes. It's not a flashy watch but it does look nice for the value.
Collar different color than the shirt and way too tight. 👎
the whole idea in general. there's 0 reason to wear a tie and have your arms exposed.
Badly. They'll think you're there for a diving interview.
the whole idea in general. there's 0 reason to wear a tie and have your arms exposed.
Yes, better.🙄 Got it, thanks... I wear this one almost every day:
http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/st...34090&pn=&productId=22345432&imagePath=FS4735
Better?
Hell, what do they know?!! (Full disclosure: I haven't had time to read the whole article; just something about doctors wearing business suits and stilettos and looking too busy to take care of their patients.)Uh-oh @Winged Scapula - This article from the Atlantic is poo-pooing your attire!!
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/12/the-clothes-make-the-doctor/382866/
Hell what do they know?!! (Full disclosure: I haven't had time to read the whole article just something about doctors wearing business suits and stilettos and looking too busy to take care of their patients.)
My patients love my shoes and attire.
Here's today's selection. View attachment 187442
short sleeve collared shirts. don't ever wear them. polos are different.
Hell what do they know?!! (Full disclosure: I haven't had time to read the whole article just something about doctors wearing business suits and stilettos and looking too busy to take care of their patients.)
My patients love my shoes and attire.
Here's today's selection. View attachment 187442
Hell what do they know?!! (Full disclosure: I haven't had time to read the whole article just something about doctors wearing business suits and stilettos and looking too busy to take care of their patients.)
My patients love my shoes and attire.
Here's today's selection. View attachment 187442
That looks like sheer agony.
Also, extremely dangerous for those who get on your bad side.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.