[Resource] MD School GPA/MCAT/Secondary Tool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thundercat8383i38

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! A while ago, I made a spreadsheet to help premed applicants visually determine where they fall in terms of stats for MD schools with categorized secondary prompts to make it easier to plan essays.

The intention is to make a companion resource to the useful WARS spreadsheet made by Wedgedawg so you can further narrow down school choices. In addition, the spreadsheet should provide you a framework for organizing your secondary essays, so less time is wasted in the writing process.

Here it is (Link: MD School Resource 2.0):

Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/criticisms about the document. I will definitely be updating the sheet based on feedback. I've also posted this on reddit.
 
Last edited: