Results for NPTE July 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPT2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! There was a cool thread created last year (if you search Results for NPTE July 2015 you'll find it) where people posted when they found out pass/ fail. As I know I'm someone whose heart rate will be through the roof if I keep pressing refresh, it would probably keep me at ease to see that other people are getting their results. So let's try to get that rolling today! For them last year, results came in as early as about 5 pm and people were still finding out late at night (depending on the state you applied for). GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! There was a cool thread created last year (if you search Results for NPTE July 2015 you'll find it) where people posted when they found out pass/ fail. As I know I'm someone whose heart rate will be through the roof if I keep pressing refresh, it would probably keep me at ease to see that other people are getting their results. So let's try to get that rolling today! For them last year, results came in as early as about 5 pm and people were still finding out late at night (depending on the state you applied for). GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Thanks for the info! I wonder if there would be any reason why someone who took it on Tuesday would receive it on Wednesday. I also read that some states wont release Pass/Fail scores until 10 days and thus one would have to pay $80 to find out early. GRRRRR! :android:

Thanks for the info! I wonder if there would be any reason why someone who took it on Tuesday would receive it on Wednesday. I also read that some states wont release Pass/Fail scores until 10 days and thus one would have to pay $80 to find out early. GRRRRR! :android:
I have heard the same! Completely depends on your state. What state did you sit for?

Nothing yet, I kind of having a feeling that I won't find out for awhile because the FSBPT sends the results to a third party credentialing service called PCS before the state receives the license application from them. Anyone else sit for Massachusetts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Under FSBPT status - does anyone have "eligibility expired" in their column versus "score received" or something similar?

Sitting for WA.

Ok good news. There was a post on fsbpt/npte Facebook page and it said scores will start being posted tonight. It has no rational for who will get scores or who won't. He also said don't worry about the "eligibility expired" because if you pass it won't matter...I'm not sure what it means if you don't pass however.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm so nervous. That was so hard and I did well on the peats but I don't think that was even comparable. I'm terrified and pretty positive I'm going to fail. Did everyone else feel like it was really hard?

And yea it should say eligibility expired. I took the exam in NJ but getting a license in mass

Under FSBPT status - does anyone have "eligibility expired" in their column versus "score received" or something similar?

Sitting for WA.

Yes, it says eligibility expired on mine. I didn't think anything of it though since it has said that for a long while now. The date on it too is from May of this year. I am in Virginia.

I'm so nervous. That was so hard and I did well on the peats but I don't think that was even comparable. I'm terrified and pretty positive I'm going to fail. Did everyone else feel like it was really hard?

And yea it should say eligibility expired. I took the exam in NJ but getting a license in mass

You are not alone. I would say the majority of us that took both the npte and peat exams thought the two were not very comparable. I am not confident about how I did on the npte either despite doing well on the peats. Hoping we all pass though!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In case you guys didn't know, a similar thread was created on the Doctor of Physical Therapy Students facebook page, if you want to follow. Looks like Oregon scores are rolling out. Good luck everyone!

Got mine,
I have passed .
Had taken in on Tuesday from NYC for Texas.
Others who haven't received yet try to be calm.
Good luck.xx

Reactions: 1 users
Passed in Virginia!!!! So relieved that I don't have to relive this again in 3 months. Hoping everyone else receives good news!!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else still not found out? This is crazy

Mine posted only 10 minutes ago. It seems like quite a few people are waiting on theirs from what I saw on the doctors of physical therapy group page on facebook. Hoping you hear soon!

Reactions: 1 user
passed in AZ, truly one of the best moments of joy I have ever experienced

Reactions: 3 users
can anyone here tell me about the program TEP? is it really good as the testimonies says it is? thank you

Last edited: