This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Jennifer Whitney

Reaction score
Georgetown School of Medicine offers two summer medical courses (Gross Anatomy and Physiology). A transcript is given at the end of the course from the medical school, indicating you have successfully completed a medical school course. Grades are given as well. We take rising juniors and seniors, as well as post-bacc students. If you are a current student, your credits can be transferred to your current university (up the discretion of your university). Both of these courses are six week courses, they are five credits each. You can only take one course at a time.

We also offer two free workshops during this program. One workshop is a weekly workshop that focuses on medical admissions. The other is called Physician and Society. You can learn more about the courses, the workshops, and apply on our website

SDN is not allowing me to place a link, but you can google GSMI Georgetown, and our website will come right up!

Members don't see this ad.

Excuse me but, since you’re here, why did I get rejected?

Reactions: 4 users
Hi there. The appropriate place to post this is the classifieds and special offers forum. I will move it there for you shortly!