Retake in MCAT 2 weeks or cancel? Two days to decide please help! :)

Started by kwu8789
Tags Tags
mcat retake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwu8789

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MCAT in April and got a 505 (126/127/125/127). I'm signed up to take it again in 2 weeks but my practice test scores are not getting any higher. I scored a 503 on both the AAMC FL #3 and Princeton Review test #5. I'm not sure if it's worth to retake it given the circumstance if I'm only projected to score about the same as the first time. I have already submitted my application for this cycle also. I have a 3.81 overall GPA (3.67 science, and 4.0 non-science) and solid extracurriculars/shadowing/volunteer experience. Do I have a chance of acceptance with these stats or is it better to just retake? I have to decide before the 13th if I want to cancel my exam so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.