This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

axb4577

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took a math class twice at my undergrad college then I took it again at another college during my post-bacc program. On the ADEA AADSAS app it says "Note: courses should be marked repeated only if repeated at the same institution. If you took a course at one institution and later repeated it at another institution, it should not be marked repeated." Do I mark the class repeated twice where I took it during undergrad? OR do I not mark it as a retake since I ended up taking it again at another school? any input would be highly appreciated. thank you!