Retakers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedAdAG

I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am retaking the MCAT this august... the thing is.. I've already taken 5 and 6 for AAMC. I just retook the revised ones in the past two weeks. It's really weird.
I got a 25 on AAMC 5r but a 30 on AAMC6r. I feel like maybe I'm subconsciously remembering the answers or something, but I didn't feel like that during the test. It was like I remembered that there was a passage on a certain topic, but I didn't remember the questions, nor the answers. What do you guys all think. Should I take AAMC 4, since I've never taken it.... here's my deal
This year:
PR 4941 21
PR 4951 22
PR 4961 25
AAMC 5r 25
AAMC 6r 30

Last year:

PR 491 17
PR 492 16
PR 493 23
AAMC 5 23
AAMC 6 24

Real thing: 23

Anyone else having problems with not knowing how their going to do because they are retaking, please let me know. I'm just a little confused. I can't tell if I'm improving or not!

Members don't see this ad.

well I'm retaking, but i took AAMC 5 not 5R (ttho its all the same) last yr, but didnt take 6R, I got the same thing on both of them (5r and 6r), when i took them 2 weeks ago, so I guess thats not a fluke. We're FINALLY getting a hang of this darn test :p

Tell u the truth, I couldnt remember the questions, like I remembered some passages, in that I knew I had seen it b4, but i could remember nothing else.

It just seems to me like ur improving, u can also go to www.e-mcat.com and sign up for free, that way u can print the free AAMC 3R and try that to, if u get a high 20-30+ on it, then to me u'll be good to go. Also if u can do AAMC 4 too :)

maybe, I think I'll just take 4 and see how it goes... man, at this point, a 25 sounds just fine to me... good luck lotanna.. I hope it goes well for you this time.

PS. I also took 5 and 6 unrevised last year.. and I felt the same way. I recognized some of the passages, but didn't remember any of the questions or the answers... but there's always the subconscious !!:)

Originally posted by PreMedAdAG
maybe, I think I'll just take 4 and see how it goes... man, at this point, a 25 sounds just fine to me... good luck lotanna.. I hope it goes well for you this time.

PS. I also took 5 and 6 unrevised last year.. and I felt the same way. I recognized some of the passages, but didn't remember any of the questions or the answers... but there's always the subconscious !!:)

i got a 25 on 5r too :p

at this point a 25 sounds fine to me, but a 28+ would be great :laugh: