Retaking a Class

Started by preopt2019
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preopt2019

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it look bad to retake a class 3 times?
I had to retake General Chemistry my freshmen year.. reason is because i didn't know how to manage my time.
So I received a D the first time and a C the second time. Would it look bad to schools if I retake it a 3rd time?
 
I would say that a C is fine, if they're concerned about it they will ask you about it. But ultimately it is up to you if you wanted to boost up your GPA.