Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz (1) - cubs
genny (3) - dubz, miz, Nav
MsP (1) - SAR
Barks (1) - Pippy
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

9/17
lynch close in ~28 hrs
alDiVku.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch Barks

For now. I am currently studying for a gross test tmrw but shall be back

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not a fan of peanut butter so can we get back to lynching people?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Which is just like... why lol

I feel like he's hoping other people forget how the game works

You also do realize that every single person has the same goal this game, to die. I have a contrary goal, to help decide who dies every Lynch.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think they would, but that plan has some holes in it if you're village, skipper

I don’t know how you do it Pippy. I wish I possessed the stubbornness to put him on ignore or the patience to have a conversation like you do. :=|:-):

I don’t know how you do it Pippy. I wish I possessed the stubbornness to put him on ignore or the patience to have a conversation like you do. :=|:-):

You’re just salty that I had you pegged last game. We coexisted quite well in the game where we were both “villager”

Now that has a nice ring to it.

Maintain your current heading, but expect to encounter significant chop further ahead

If wouldn’t be a WW game without significant chop. But are you sure you want me maintaining my current heading?

You’re just salty that I had you pegged last game. We coexisted quite well in the game where we were both “villager”
Yeah where you immediately said I was acting village, why haven’t you voted me yet?