Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh are we discussing your reads from last game? :heckyeah:

I mean it was one read all of last game, who was a wolf, with me not wanting you lynched and choosing MsP over you.

I am pretty sure the game is already over, due to a MJ f up, so I am just having as much fun with people at this point as possible

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah where you immediately said I was acting village, why haven’t you voted me yet?

I said you were acting village after you defended me following seering me, which why in the world would you defend me if you didn’t seer me.

I have never commented a word about your affiliation this game

I said you were acting village after you defended me following seering me, which why in the world would you defend me if you didn’t seer me.

I have never commented a word about your affiliation this game
I don’t remember details just the overarching theme. Which is after I had my chaos role in your game you came after me for being village in very bad ideas and in more recent games not just one you’ve acted like you know my secret to predicting my village/wolf-ness.

And duh to the bolded that’s kinda my point here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz (1) - cubs
genny (3) - dubz, miz, Nav
MsP (1) - SAR
Barks (2) - Pippy, dolphin
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

10/17
lynch close in ~24.5 hrs
alDiVku.gif

We could just lynch MJ today and make it unpredictable again :heckyeah:

If I didn’t have you so far down my village column, you would be unlynched from this comment alone lol

Reactions: 1 user
if we're talking about past game reads i'd like history to remember how right I was about mutts

if we're talking about past game reads i'd like history to remember how right I was about mutts

The difference is that like genny, I want to be around for the end. So while I appreciate the correctness of your read, and you play in a similar manner to me, strong conviction based off of good feels evidence and post analysis, I am intentionally going to keep throwing enough sketch my way that people realistically won’t vote to lynch me for quite awhile.

Members don't see this ad :)
The difference is that like genny, I want to be around for the end. So while I appreciate the correctness of your read, and you play in a similar manner to me, strong conviction based off of good feels evidence and post analysis, I am intentionally going to keep throwing enough sketch my way that people realistically won’t vote to lynch me for quite awhile.
It sounded like genny would also like to be around for the end, and yet you are still lynching her

And for the latter part, I don't know why you expect people to take a statement like that at face value. If you tell people your sneaky plans and say what objective you're gunning for, it kind of ruins the surprise.

Edit to add: and if the fun was gone yesterday, why would you want to live until end game?

Last edited:
It sounded like genny would also like to be around for the end

And for the latter part, I don't know why you expect people to take a statement like that at face value. If you tell people your sneaky plans and say what objective you're gunning for, it kind of ruins the surprise.

Eh I feel like wolves are in a conundrum in this regard. I am saying enough sketchy things that it would be silly for them to kill me. At the same time, everyone else is skeptical enough of me that only one person has voted to lynch me. So it’s a game where I feel I can be more upfront with it, and what’s the worst thing that happens if my plan backfires? That wolves kill a sketchy villager. Oh no, say it’s not so!

You understand why this kind of comment coming from you might set off actual red flags in my head, right?

100% get it. The sentiment is still maintained though. We just have had a lot of early check mate games, 3 of the past 6. I like me some nail biters. Not enough to forfeit an almost guaranteed win. But enough that I am mildly frustrated/saddened that a wolf didn’t bother understanding the rules prior to posting.

Come on, do it for the lulz, drink the poisoned mimosa from AM, it'll be fine.

Let it be known that wolf me in that game was frustrated/maddened by your responses on the thread. Let’s drink the poison, what’s the worst thing that can happen?!

Eh I feel like wolves are in a conundrum in this regard. I am saying enough sketchy things that it would be silly for them to kill me. At the same time, everyone else is skeptical enough of me that only one person has voted to lynch me. So it’s a game where I feel I can be more upfront with it, and what’s the worst thing that happens if my plan backfires? That wolves kill a sketchy villager. Oh no, say it’s not so!
Do you think people are actually this oblivious? You omitted at least 1 other potential outcome

Do you think people are actually this oblivious? You omitted at least 1 other potential outcome

Death at night, living until end game, massacred by villagers. Unless you are talking about villager assassin, which once again, meh, same basic premise as being wolf killed. But Also, a poor shot if the person is vigilante, they would just be doing it because I frustrated them.

He was also annoyed at me in wolf chat in the plant game when -- guess what -- he was a wolf and the wolves were on a mechanical loss trajectory

So we are all in agreement I can live until endgame? Good? Great!

did you respond to the right guy

It's the type of villager that they killed
I really don't understand what you're getting at tbh. They killed a villager who was close to being lynched. Why is that surprising?
i think i get it. like... why would they kill a pretty confident village read? we could have just lynched coops today.
but also this might be too backwards for me to fully comprehend what im saying. i think it makes sense to me? i don't really know.

Have you ever done a shot and chased with pickle juice?
yes. the only way to chase vodka #ruski

Reactions: 1 users
Death at night, living until end game, massacred by villagers. Unless you are talking about villager assassin, which once again, meh, same basic premise as being wolf killed. But Also, a poor shot if the person is vigilante, they would just be doing it because I frustrated them.
No dummy*, I'm talking about you being village and being sketchy enough to make it to end game, but then the other remaining villagers lynching all the remaining wolves instead of you because you went all out without thinking it through to the end

Majority is in effect so it's even easier for people to blow it than it usually is.

*AM I'm saying this in a friendly, collegial way

i like like genny vote. but i also like the MsP vote. im gonna go MsP for now

lynch MsP

We should totes lynch him today, just get it over with, he already said he's frustrated and the fun's been ruined. :naughty:
But that's the kicker -- I don't think I can get on board with that, because the other possibility is that he is a wolf and is trying to drive this survivalist message home as hard as possible so that people eventually read it as village and do exactly what you just said

And there are enough internal contradictions going on in what he's saying to make me feel like it's not only possible that's what's happening, it's likely

But that's the kicker -- I don't think I can get on board with that, because the other possibility is that he is a wolf and is trying to drive this survivalist message home as hard as possible so that people eventually read it as village and do exactly what you just said
We can make the hard choices now, or make them at endgame, but they're going to happen eventually.

Nav's basically done exactly what one of the villagers in the second "inspiration" game did, except in a sketchy way, instead of just volunteering himself as the villager at endgame.

I am a little bit confused about why he cares so much about making it to endgame if we've already won though.

I remember that. All of wolf chat was annoyed with you for some silly reason. I had a great time though.
Hey I wasn’t annoyed! I was just sad I got killed before I could troll
i think i get it. like... why would they kill a pretty confident village read? we could have just lynched coops today.
but also this might be too backwards for me to fully comprehend what im saying. i think it makes sense to me? i don't really know.

yes. the only way to chase vodka #ruski
It took me a long time to think this through but I think they want to kill the most villagery village still??

Hey I wasn’t annoyed! I was just sad I got killed before I could troll
It took me a long time to think this through but I think they want to kill the most villagery village still??

This was the closest I had to a vig killing emoji...
Le sigh. :p

Reactions: 1 users
dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (1) - SAR, grebes
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

10/17
lynch close in ~21.5 hrs
alDiVku.gif

dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (2) - SAR, grebes
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

10/17
lynch close in ~21.5 hrs
alDiVku.gif

FTFY

dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (1) - SAR, grebes
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

10/17
lynch close in ~21.5 hrs
alDiVku.gif
i love you

• Love
dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (2) - SAR, grebes
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm (1) - FTF

11/17
lynch close in ~21hrs
alDiVku.gif

Nav's basically done exactly what one of the villagers in the second "inspiration" game did, except in a sketchy way, instead of just volunteering himself as the villager at endgame.
I think he did try that at first, but a half dozen people, including you, were eyeing that with some hefty skepticism.

I am a little bit confused about why he cares so much about making it to endgame if we've already won though.
This feels like an "us villagers" comment