Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF
sporty (1) - MJ

17/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (~10 min)

alDiVku.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok so in my last 5 minutes...

Top wolf reads are MJ and Acanth. Also potentially Grebes, got some weird feels from her posts on D1.

Top village reads are Ms P, Cubs, Miz, Barks, Nav, probably in that order.

There's almost definitely no third party, so anyone pushing that is looking for something to talk about.

I asked about power roles D1, but no one wanted to talk about it, I guess. If there are village power roles that stop kills, they obviously should not be used unless it's mandated. If there is a village assassin they should take out people ASAP to get the best chance of hitting a villager.

I would normally hope that there was life after death in a game where people are supposed to want to die, but this time I hope there is not.

Does that seem like a useful course of action to you?

To get thoughts on the action from more experienced players? Definitely. Because my noob brain doesn’t know what to think of this. Would it be helpful to everyone? Maybe not, but some clarity would help me.

Something that crossed my mind was it has to do with his weird conditions that have been mentioned, if they’re true that is.

To get thoughts on the action from more experienced players? Definitely. Because my noob brain doesn’t know what to think of this. Would it be helpful to everyone? Maybe not, but some clarity would help me.

Something that crossed my mind was it has to do with his weird conditions that have been mentioned, if they’re true that is.
Probably best to just ignore him tbh

Members don't see this ad :)
Final Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz () -
genny (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, msp
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks () -
allie (2) - genny, acan
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (5) - frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
miz (1) - FTF

16/17
Missing: MJ

lynch closed
check your votes

alDiVku.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
It is kind of poetic...to pull a pippy in an attempt to vote for pippy

To be fair I wasn’t going to switch until I saw cubs thinking of switching. I want pippy to enjoy the vacation and not get in trouble with the hubby, regardless of if they are a wolf or not.

To be fair I wasn’t going to switch until I saw cubs thinking of switching. I want pippy to enjoy the vacation and not get in trouble with the hubby, regardless of if they are a wolf or not.
Did you hit your head recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This is just comical.
Were you trying to get a reaction out of someone with your comment? Because it seems to have worked...but if not, then I'm not really sure what the point was.

Quoted the wrong post. Should have been the one where you posted "should I switch to genny?"

No I was becoming legitimately concerned about my pippy vote, and genny was my top village read. I was voting pippy for the secondary aspect of getting her out of the game because she wanted to be done and then I started questioning if that was the right move.

Pippy wouldn’t be this lame if they were chaos or a wolf. They are a villager

How about instead of bragging, I will help you out instead, since so many of you were so kind to me. :biglove:

There are 6 wolves, I counted towards the wolf side of parity.

• Wow
No I was becoming legitimately concerned about my pippy vote, and genny was my top village read. I was voting pippy for the secondary aspect of getting her out of the game because she wanted to be done and then I started questioning if that was the right move.

-insert second Nic Cage "You don't say" of the day -

I will think of all of you struggle bussing your way through this flipped set up when I am trying to make friends with wild ponies in Dartmoor :)

0bea0345f727159385d2ddb42f23ebac_original.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Guys just plz keep me in mind similarly this time next week because I'm also going on an anniversary trip with my hubs except I'm not going anywhere as exciting as pips #lame